Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 22 May 2016
Damn expensive but used it for the first time to remove a tick from my partners cat.

Tick was removed in one movement and intact so no further grief for the cat and tick was swiftly despatched and disposed of.

Can be found cheaper elsewhere but compared to a trip to the vets it's a no-brainer.
on 11 July 2014
This is a super little piece of kit. Bought it after my dog got a tick and we had problems due to incorrect removal (my first dog, I was not educated about ticks).

Fits nicely on key ring so is always available and appears well made so likely to survive in my pocket. Glad to say have not needed to use it, but can see it would be easy and it certainly gives peace of mind.
on 8 June 2015
fab idea, got this as we go to Scotland often and deer ticks are common, this is easy and on my keyring therefore always got it with me, and easy to remove ticks from my dog
on 6 August 2015
Very easy to use, have tried different products before, but this is far easier esp. when you have an animal that will not sit still!
on 7 August 2015
Fortunately we haven't had to use this yet, however well constructed
on 31 May 2014
Very easy to use on our cat. Not as fiddly as the tom o tic and more hardy. Would recommend.
on 19 August 2014
Not as good as the plastic tick removers. Tick hung on for grim death. Maybe I am using it wrongly.
on 11 July 2014
Super easy to use and gett ALL of the tick EVERY time I have used it.
Live on a farm so the cut often gets ticks and always had trouble removing them fully, but now I have this ticks are no problem at all.
Well worth the cash
on 9 June 2016
I've tried so many tick removal tools and this is, by far and away, the best. Causes no distress to your pet as removal of tick is so quick. Highly recommended.
on 18 August 2014
The end bit is not precise enough for very small ticks

See one answered question