Customer reviews

Intempo BTS-01 Bluetooth Speaker
Price:£27.99+ Free shipping

on 23 March 2010
This isn't a good device for use with the iPod Touch, every time it's turned on you have to go through the pairing process and the sound is very poor.

If you're looking for inexpensive Bluetooth speakers then go for the Altec Lansing T515, they're cheaper, sound far better despite the diminutive size, and you get Bluetooth earphones into the bargain.
on 11 January 2010
No problems with product or supplier.
The speaker worked well using the line level stereo input, but initially I could not connect using the bluetooth device on my computer (I could however connect to it using a mobile phone). I thought that the problem was that the existing bluetooth device on the computer did not support A2DP. To fix this I ordered a USB bluetooth dongle that did support A2DP (Mobilepartz USB Bluetooth Dongle 100m / V2.0 Compliant / Supports Stereo Streaming / A2DP). Once I had this new dongle installed, I could connect to the speaker and all was well. Later I accidently tried to connect to the speaker whilst the new USB bluetooth dongle was not attached and it connected using the original bluetooth device on the computer, so the connection problem was not that my original bluetooth device could not connect to it, only that I did not have the full bluetooth stack installed on the machine! Anyway, the device now works well and the sound is a whole lot better than I was getting from the speaker inside the computer. The real advantage is that I can now have music anywhere driven by any compatible bluetooth device (mobile phone or computer).
on 28 November 2009
I have not been able to connect using bluetooth. The helpline number in no longer available. No response to my email. The company has been taken over but the new parent company have also not responded to my calls and email.
on 22 May 2009
I've got to say this does not sound tinny or cheap at all. For the price it sounds very good and has pretty good bass on it. If you want perfection you will not get it anywhere for this price but I highly recommend this to anyone who wants wireless music with good volume and decent sound. Couldn't recommend it more.
on 18 February 2009
Please!

This set of superb speakers don't sound like acheap "transistor radio", more "proper speakers". Somehow, Intempo have managed to squeeze some sort of sub-woofer in here because the bass is highly noticable and the overall sound quality is brilliant. Agreed, its not like listening to a band live, but this is so much better than listening to tinny phone speakers all day. Please consider this item, and it'll be worth every penny!
on 17 January 2009
Bought this recently for my daughter. Works really well and I think that for the price the sound quality is very good. Great for playing the music she stores on her phone. Light and easy to move from place to place.
on 7 January 2009
Had a few problems getting my vaio to send sound to it. Now that's done, it's doing the job it was meant for, ie listening to BBC iPlayer in the kitchen, whilst pc is in the lounge.
on 16 May 2008
Works straight out of the box and, for the price, does a competent job ..... but it sounds like a cheap transistor radio. If funds permit recommend spend a bit more and get something better.

See one answered question