Customer reviews

on 27 April 2017
The first one I bought was brilliant - great quality sound, simple to use, decent price - but it fell apart after a few months. I assumed this was just a badly made one, so I ordered a second, and this was much sturdier, delivering the same great sound quality as before. But then, after a few months again, this one started to develop annoying crackling sounds that seemed to come and go at random. I don't think I'll be buying another.
on 8 March 2011
I had an old style headset for the PC (Green jack for headphones and pink for mic (or visa-versa)) and was going to buy a new USB headset for my PS3. When I saw this recommended on a few PS3 forums I thought I'd give it a go as my old headset was still working fine and cost me a lot new. The Lindy USB Audio Adapter allows easy conversion of my headset to USB which is accepted as soon as it's plugged into my PS3 without any problems what so ever (I use it for DCUO and the only issues I've had is with the stability of the microphone system within the game which is a software issue and has nothing to do with the quality of the Lindy unit).
Highly recommend this for any PS3 user who wants to convert the old style jack headset.
Cannot comment if it's good for PC, but it does come with it's own driver CD, but I'm guessing it's plug and play as my PS3 worked fine without any need of driver update etc.
If this works out cheaper than buying a new headset, then BUY THIS... great litle piece of kit to have.
on 18 May 2017
Saved binning laptop, cheap and simple repair. Quick delivery - used this firm before for cables etc- always good service.
on 27 March 2013
Amazing little item. Works well (so far), but make sure to install software, which comes as a small cd rom disc, not standard version. So be alert that your PC will need this type of slot. Manual is useless as it does not clearly state what to do during installation and how/why?

But as stated, cheaper and more convenient then a soundcard...
on 3 September 2015
This item didn't work, I tried it on three laptops waste of money in my opinion as an IT tech
on 18 August 2013
This arrived a lot faster than I expected.
After reading several reviews on cheaper models,
I opted for this.
It is a nice sturdy piece of equipment.
and works great.
I would recommend this and also the seller.
on 11 February 2012
my headphone input broke, as a replacement picked this up. works great.

plugged it in, and it worked straight away. except i had to go into audio settings and increase the volume and tweak the settings a little. well worth the money, very happy.
on 27 April 2014
I had problem with my Sony Vaio with playing to headphones and the LINDY 2.0 USB Audio Adapter worked first time.
on 30 December 2013
Its good usb audio to have but earphones get hot after some time its not bad ok for short time
on 9 December 2014
It works - but nothing special.