Customer reviews

1,737

on 12 January 2017
I use this product on my gaming PC to clean out the dust, and i must say for the price it is well worth the money! You can go buy a much dearer product which is not half as powerful as these and leak a lot more than these. I used to use a dearer product because i used to think you get what you pay for, but this product really has proven me wrong and i will never ever use anything else from now on. Perfect for cleaning out your rig and keyboard !0/!0.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 September 2016
Strange that a single one of these is currently better value per item then a four pack. I've purchased the four pack before but only needed the one so a single can it was.

Easy to shift out dirt from your PC housing. Attach the straw and spray away. Essential to maintain your PC and prevent it from overheating because of dust clogging up the internal fans.
review image review image
Even if you haven't the nerve to open your computer or games console up - this can of compressed gas can blow away a lot of the dust that makes many electronic items wear out faster - without the need for disassembly.

Take a look at a domestic extractor fan you have used regularly, and notice the dust on the front and back and inside it from seemingly clean rooms!
Well exactly the same thing occurs inside computer equipment on a smaller,perhaps slower time-scale.

I found that as long as one takes sensible precautions such as to only spray into the fan outlets or vents of laptops/pc's/games consoles with the machines OFF, on turning them back on this has not done any of ours any harm.
Be aware that certain items will be static sensitive and using the straw may require a static wrist strap while holding can. Try and ground any static charge on the straw if using that.

It's had the effect of running one of our laptops 9 C cooler,on our games console equipment it takes longer for the fans to come on as fast. Thus it could help extend product life by keeping processors fans less likely to store heat around the exhaust because of a collection of dust debris inside.
It certainly helps prolong the time iv'e kept various items unopened - of course eventually everything requires servicing, mind.

*Sometimes these cans spit out small bursts of FREEZING liquid o2 (or perhaps other chemicals) - so it's important not to have equipment on when using it in case this happens.*
on 16 May 2017
A neat little number if you buy a few of them, I still have around half a can, however, the power to blast dust away from surfaces as now reduced and no amount of shaking will produce more air.

Still suitable for the job of cleaning dust out of my computer, though, one can = two jobs and PC sized area.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 June 2014
Be aware it is a big chunky can which means good value for money but also means it will may take up more room in your desk than you allowed for.

I will give it 5 stars as I agree with the other reviewers that it is a good product at a good price. However, I made a couple of mistakes in buying it. I bought the single pack instead of the multipack. It is quite an easy mistake - but my fault so I won't mark it down. Also I bought from Amazon, not realizing that it was much more expensive than some of the other sellers.
on 17 March 2017
Perfect for cleaning the dust out of the inside of your computer.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 May 2017
This is fine, though be careful that the fluid does not spray onto the object, use the small tube. Be sure to shop around, for approx. twice the price 4 cans can be purchased off other Amazon sellers. Ours arrived without protective cap and we had problems with seller.
on 30 May 2017
Works great for cleaning my keyboard out without having to take loads of keys out. Very high pressure air but doesn't cause any damage. Quite disgusting the amount of dirt and grime that came out of my keyboard though I've actually used it on the headphone port of my phone too and that gave the port a good clean.
on 25 April 2017
Firstly, i didn't even receive the product on the image. Instead i recieved a blue can of "Dataflash Cleaning Spray Duster". I'm not really fussy with things like that but when a thin piece of plastic straw doesn't even fit into the spray hole... You have a problem.

With a little DIY i decided to tape the straw to the end of the can. It is a 400ml can of Compressed air but... Wouldn't recommend front his seller as i didn't even recieve the product i wanted.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 June 2017
Quite a lot of propellant comes out, especially if can is not vertical.
I do not know if this is normal as I have never used one before.
Seemed to blow dust off of computer internals ok and any liquid evaporates quickly.