Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Drake Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 10 December 2009
Duracell Supreme AA 2650mAh Pack of 4
Have bought about 20 of these batteries in the last year for using in Digi Camera's, the Wii etc. They have not had a hard life but are now starting to fail to hold their charge for more than a couple of days. My previous Sony and Energiser batteries from several years are disappointingly superior. I have been monitoring their life with a battery tester (from Amazon) as I found they failed to operate my Canon A570 after a day. Will not be buying anymore from Duracell - durable they are not!
77 Comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 October 2009
Savior to the people like me who just keep clicking almost everything. Digital camera's have given me one liberty that, I now no need to worry about the photography films but at the same time they brought another concern to me ... the batteries / power needed to run them. My old 700 mAh and 950 mAh batteries, which I got around 2 yr back are now almost at the end of their life after clicking more then 10000 photos.

These pair of batteries is simply fulfilling my need for heavy duty cells that let me keep clicking, without worried about running out of them. With these 2650 mAh cells, I can click upto 390 photos without flash and around 260 photos with flash.

Great value to the money
on 3 June 2010
I have older batteries that lasted much longer. When I just got them, I was very happy with them but that changed quickly. They loose their charge much faster than other (sometimes very cheap) batteries when not in use.
on 21 January 2010
I wanted a higher capacity battery for various devices around the house, including a digital camera. I've bought about 4 packs of these batteries over the past 18 months - well known, 'trusted' brand. They came from different sources, both Amazon and Argos. I am appalled by how useless they are. I don't use the digital camera very much, but when I do, the set in the camera can be flat and the spare set that I keep in the case will be on the point of needing a recharge. I charged 4 a week ago as a trial without putting them in anything. Today, they are all on the point of needing a recharge. But if you can't trust Duracell, who can you trust..............?
on 18 June 2009
Excellent batteries, saved my triple cordless telephones from the bin. My handsets charged up quickly and can be left off the base-unit for long periods of time before they start to discharge. My previous brand of batteries were not strong enough,which meant they had to be always on the base units!

Duracell Supreme are excellent for my phones and I will buy more when the need arises.
on 2 August 2009
Very long lasting and quick to charge. Found these to be superior to the energizer equivalent.
on 5 February 2010
Its mentioned as 2650 mAH, but its actually 2450 mAH. When I complaint about it to seller, I got a mail saying that Duracell has stopped producing 2650 mAH, and they cant do anything about it.

If thats the case, these guys should change the description of the batteries.
I was getting better deal from a diff seller on 2450 mAH, should have ordered from them

But ya, 2450 mAH is working fine as expected
on 10 June 2010
I bought these a while ago for a digi camera. Hugely disppointed, they are hopeless in that they do not hold a charge. Missed loads of shots relying on these. No longer - back to lithiums for me. Avoid like the plague.
on 2 February 2012
Are these worth the trouble over alkaline aa batterys ????.

Well i can't say yet, however what i can say is this i have x4 packs of these and EVERY pack i had to totally discharge so as to obtain the FULL charge from them.

If you use them strait from the pack their last no time at all, if anything useless to be frank i tested every one of them and all where 60% discharged.......Remember NOT to charge these to often unless flat as they will suffer with memory and your NEVER get the full charge from them thus me discharging them first before fully charging them from new.

I guess their be OK......but like every thing now days you HAVE TO look after them, nothing is over engineered now days.
on 15 January 2012
Bought these batteries to go with my Roberts digital radio as it has a built in charger for AA batteries. Only lasted for less than an hour when first used but after a deep charge cycle overnight seemed fine. I'm still using my radio after that first charge since Boxing day, so so far so good. Still early days yet but no problems so far. Good value for money from a well known brand. Free shipping was a bonus too.