Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 9 August 2013
Having had problems fitting vents when I bought my greenhouse some years ago, I read the reviews and ordered this with some trepidation. To my surprise I found that it was exactly the same as the original, and having a model to follow I replaced it in a few minutes. Very pleased!

The first time around I fitted the two extra hairpins (rather than lose them!). Not sure what effect they had, but they made it sufficiently troublesome to remove the cylinder at the end of summer that I never did. Possibly that led to the early demise of the pistons, which was the reason I had to buy replacements.

I'm certainly not going to bother with the hairpins this time; I *am* going to remove the cylinders over winter. And hopefully store them somewhere that I can find them again. May be I'll leave a note on the window frame.
on 6 April 2017
Instructions are rubbish, just look on youtube & then fiiting it is a doddle.
on 26 July 2017
Works great if we get some sunny weather. Great for keeping your greenhouse ventilated if you're not around to open manually.
on 2 September 2015
Working well to date.
on 17 April 2017
Greenhouse old had trouble fitting vent
on 14 June 2017
Very pleased with this auto vent, don't have to remember to open the window!
on 26 April 2017
Great it works very well and easy to fit
on 21 May 2010
For years I have lived with opening and closing my greenhouse roof window manually. Some days I have lost tender young plants due to too much heat when I have gone out.With my new temperature activated vent opener I no longer have to worry. The unit came well boxed with full fitting and adjustment instructions.I found it easy to assemble and fit to my greenhouse even when full of plants.A great purchase!I wish I had bought it several years ago. I thoroughly recommend it to other gardeners.
on 16 May 2009
This is a good product but can be (as I found out) very tricky to fit. I am a very experienced DIY person but it still took me a considerably long time to satisfactorily fit the opener as I had to dismantle the window to enable me to fit it.

Now that it is installed, I am perfectly happy with it - it works well.Greenhouse Auto Vent Window Opener
on 18 March 2009
Auto ventI am delighted with this product. Easily installed and works at 28 degrees f