on 27 March 2016
I had no problem with the quality of the bag, looked well put together, but i had to return mine because it was too narrow for me. It is advertised at 90cm wide, but I measured it at no more than 75cm wide, should'nt be a problem for average size folks, but my chest width measures 30 inches across, which is 75cm, so could not pull the zip up fully.
on 11 October 2017
Great bag, I can't stand those mummy bags, I like to be able to move, and there is plenty of room in this bag.
on 10 June 2017
I love this sleeping bag! So warm and a great size!
on 11 March 2017
its me 3rd one realy cozy honest is money worth
on 4 June 2017
Fantastic super warm and cosy
on 25 September 2011
Just returned from a weekend in the Lakes where i used this sleeping bag.First of all if your backpacking then leave this at home its huge ,if you camp out of the car like me its great.I am 6 foot 3 and nearly 16 stone and got inside this with no problem.Comfy and warm at a great price ,highly recommended !
on 7 June 2017
Lovely warm sleeping bag with soft cotton feel inner
on 4 June 2017
Finally found a sleeping bag that actually kept me snug all night and I still had room to move. I also love that the inside material is brushed cotton.
on 9 September 2017
Warm, comfortable, spacious but big to transport
on 21 June 2016
Warm and roomy. Too big to carry for backpacking. I use it in my boat.