3,732
Style: Powder|Flavour: Double Rich Chocolate|Size: 2.27kg|Change

on 8 January 2016
It's fake. I've only ever used ON Gold Standard, I know how it mixes, tastes etc... this is definitely not the real deal
on 30 June 2014
Good quality protein for the price. One thing, i've noticed it goes up in price everytime i order it so switched to myprotein whey which has pretty much the same macros and you get more for your money.
Other than that i would reccomend this product to anyone, the taste is unbeatable in my opinion
on 13 March 2014
I won't waste anyone's time by talking about my own, personal subjective results from using this supplement as the rest of my diet and exercise routine play a massive part. Unless you get those correct, ANY supplement is useless,

However, to be objective, the powder mixes instantly, contains a great mix of high quality ingredients and it tastes fantastic.
It's a really good price when bought in this quantity compared to competitors as well so I can't fault it at all.
on 28 May 2013
whey protin it iswork for me i use it for 2 years when i go to the gym my frind they say u arms size big like rock lol
on 28 March 2017
I'm currently using this. It's an okay product and I think it's working, though it's always a bit of a guess with these things. But I've had better. I tried a vegan option a few months ago and will be going back to that after I finish this. The vanilla tastes very chemically and a little too sweet and the powder doesn't really thicken the almond milk I use, which people might like, but I like it when the powder actually has an effect on the milk as well.
on 1 August 2014
Tastes great been using it for three months a seems to be working great
on 18 May 2016
What's mean of 70ml? 70ml is equal to 70g.Is it the capacity of the scoop? But the the protein Instructions told me 1 scoop is 30.4g. So I should eat 1scoop or half of the scoop???
review image
on 27 August 2015
Mixes really well with water or milk (I usually just have water) but the Vanilla was waaaaaaay too sweet for me so I've purchased a different bland of unflavoured whey protein and I'm mixing 2/3 unflavoured with 1/3 flavoured. Also, I think artificial sweetener is used and you can really taste it. If anyone can suggest a different flavour that isn't as sweet let me know!
on 13 May 2016
Love the taste, much better than previous ones I've tried. Mixes well.
on 16 April 2017
Haven't tried it yet, but very disappointed as the protection seal had already been opened and what looks like a poor attempt to be glued back down, also there was no scoop supplied with it, so i don't know if this has been taken out or not. But all other powders I usually get are supplied with a scoop. Probably won't be buying again unless the powder makes up for it.