Customer reviews

on 9 February 2015
Used Joola 3 star before when I played and the club I used to go to used Joola 3 star as well if I'm recalling correctly. These feel a little different but the quality is definitely there.

From what I've read when I was researching them against other 3 star balls at tabletennisdb, these are ranked quite highly and I'm happy with the purchase.
on 24 July 2014
These balls are great for the price. I can't compare it to other branded ones I've used, but these feel good in quality and play great. Feel a bit sturdy/ and an average between light and heavy. I'm not sure what the difference is between the 3 star Optium (which this one is) and the 3 star competition which is about three times the price of this so I can't give an accurate feedback on them, apart from the fact I think they are good quality balls.
on 8 October 2014
Excellent product, the balls perform exactly as much more expensive three star balls.. I have no hesitation in using them for matchplay.
on 14 June 2017
great balls
on 10 December 2014
Bought for my grandson who said they were "brilliant"
on 14 December 2014
Just the right balls to go with grandsons new bat.
on 22 September 2014
Decent table tennis balls. No seam and feel like they are the correct weight. We've been using these for many hours now over the last couple of months and they are still in going strong.

Make sure you buy 3 star balls if you want to have a proper game of table tennis - one star or no star balls are completely different and change the game completely. Playing table tennis with a no star ball is akin to playing football with some featherweight child's ball instead of a proper football.
on 26 January 2015
Top grade TT balls, highly reccomended to anyone playing for fun or training/tournaments.
on 17 December 2014