Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 2 December 2015
My Daughter is Marvel mad (as am I) so it's good to show her the genre.
on 27 April 2015
Awesome film. We have the speakers too so the sound is better/louder.
on 4 January 2013
My son loved this, many thanks for top service ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
on 18 September 2014
best sound and picture quality available of this film at the moment.
on 15 June 2007
This film has been I believe unfarely hammered by the critics and some on these amazon reviews. As much as I enjoy the recent film versions of Spiderman and Batman, what with spiderman's teenage angst and Batman's dark crusade ever weighing him down they have all been a bit 'oh so serious'. Lets face it the old Marvel comics were good fun and that's what Fantastic 4 is. watching it at the cinema it struck me just how faithful it actually was to the comic. How refreshing it is to see the Human Torch actually enjoying his powers and not endlessly worrying about them as most super heroes do! All in all this is an enjoyable romp, well acted, with some very nice special effects and an entertaining sense of humour.
on 20 December 2005
I was hoping this film would be good even after hearing a lot of reviews slagging it off! Unfortunatly they were right!
The effects are just about good enough but they can't prevent the corny one liners and the predictable outcomes.
My advice is if you want to see a film because it's interesting visually then but it if not, stay away!
on 16 October 2005
After watching this film, I felt that my money was well spent.
After reading various reviews about this film, I was not expecting much. But I believe that this film was quite good. There were a few plot holes and the story may have needed a bit of improving, but overall I thought that it was good.
If you go into this film thinking you are going to watch a film rivalling Spiderman, you will be very disapointed, but if you go into this film with an open mind and don't expect anything too serious, you will enjoy it.
The film is very light-hearted and there are a few laughs to be had.
Many people have been very critical and found small mistakes to prey upon, but I'm not too bothered about them. If you go into a film looking for mistakes, then you will not enjoy yourself as your mind will already have been made up. I went into this film with an open mind and came out thinking that this film was good.
This film is not meant to be a dark superhero movie like Batman, so i would say don't treat as one. It is a light hearted family movie and definatly worth a watch.
I would advise everybody to buy this DVD, as it is definatly worth a watch and the special features on this DVD are sure to be a much appreciated addition to this film.
(I gave this film 3 stars as the story needed improving and the character of DR.Doom needed expanding).
on 17 June 2007
If you are thinking of going to see the new film I reccomend you see this first. - It will let you see the characters etc. As superhero films go it is not quite in the same league as Spiderman Hulk or Xmen but it wipes the floor with the george cloony batman film.

Worth watching
on 23 November 2015
Very pleased with purchase - highly recommended
on 8 February 2015
Item as described! Fast postage. Thank you!