on 4 June 2016
Really enjoyed watching this with my daughter as it good wholesome fun that takes me back to happier and simpler times - love it.
on 10 July 2015
when i started watching it it was ok then when i got up to ep 2 it stated freezing i wasn't happy about that
on 1 February 2013
We already had The Easter Beagle/Circus dvd which we love and watch over and over (my 3 year old LOVES it). Only seen this one once, so it might grow on me, but it doesn't keep your attention as well.
on 4 May 2013
We recently went to New York and my so saw a charlie brown book and loved the look of it and bought it. He had some spare cash when we returned and went looking for more. This DVD is great for all fans old and new!
on 4 May 2016
great dvd grandchildren love watching it
on 7 November 2013
All Stars is great - Reunion's OK - Any Snoopy & Charlie Brown films are going to get 5 stars
on 11 October 2014
Simply the best
on 28 December 2014
Brilliant
on 22 February 2012
there are 2 episodes on this and the second one describes Snoopy's life with his siblings and how Charlie Brown ends up adopting him.
My 2 year old daughter loves it!
on 9 November 2011
My 8 year old boy really likes Charlie Brown. These are good quality DVD's at a really good price. I am very pleased and so is my boy.