on 25 November 2015
My son loves lumberjacks... Say no more! ☺
on 7 January 2017
Excellent for my kids from baby to school. Teaches the Numbers 0 to 10 and shapes. Adults get used to the characters and join in the fun eventually.
on 14 January 2015
My grandchild (aged 5) loves the Numberjacks so this was a no-brainer of a stocking filler!
on 23 November 2015
My grandson loves this dvd
on 6 December 2013
Bought for grandson's second birthday. He keeps demanding to watch it every day and learnt his numbers in very quick time. Well worth the money.
on 25 February 2013
A wonderful way of introducing mathematical language and concepts to Foundation Stage children. It engages with the child and helps them to engage with their environment.
on 18 July 2011
My children caught a few episodes of this on TV and loved it so much we bought the DVD. It's educational, but also great fun so the children don't realise they'tre learning. Also stimulated lots of role-play pretending to be Numberjacks.
on 5 February 2017
Child loved this DVD.
on 13 January 2016
My youngest grandchild loves this dvd. Its been played over&over
on 12 June 2011
My little girl loves the Numberjacks! I allow her to watch them when I am studying and all I get out of her are grunts and shouts of disapproval when the 'meanies' appear! Brilliant!