on 7 March 2017
LOVE BIRKENSTOCKS BUT SHOULD ORDER A SIZE DOWN
on 13 April 2014
I sent this product back and I haven't had any notification yet of any refund

I bought them for my mother of 80 years of age and they didn't fit her because
she suffers with swollen feet

Still waiting!
on 15 July 2014
I have worn Birkenstocks for years. Usually I buy lightweight models with ankle straps that keep them on my feet while walking, such as non-leather Rios, but I did own one pair of leather slip-on Arizonas (bought in Glasgow back in the very early 90s.) When that pair finally wore out this spring, after mostly indoor use, I decided to try the new 'soft footbed' model.

Wow! What a difference. These are the non-leather version which I'm already used to, but the big difference is this wonderful soft footbed. What a difference. It's not too squishy to give the usual Birkenstock support, but that 'hard' feeling that some people dislike in Birkenstocks is completely gone. This is the innovation Birkenstocks have been needing. These are well-crafted, fit perfectly, built to a high standard. I am totally pleased, enough to have ordered a second pair as a gift.

I can hardly wait for this soft footbed to be introduced across the Birkenstock range.
on 24 July 2013
These sandals are good value even though the straps are not leather they are very comfortable- as long as you get the right size. I followed other reviews and bought a size smaller (38) ....big mistake! I had to return them, which was easy and straightforward, as an exchange for my normal sandal size (39) though I do often buy shoes in size 40
on 23 August 2013
I have owned Birkenstocks for decades and was nervous about buying footwear online especially after reading other reviews. To get the correct size draw round your foot and measure the longest length and then match it up against the unisex size chart if you can't got to the Birkenstock shop in Neal Street Covent Garden to check on their foot beds. Having done both of these I found I ordered the correct size the first time around and I am delighted with my purchase. Additionally I have saved £20 on them through Amazon...
on 4 September 2011
Did like these but it does take a bit of time to get used to, even after having worn so many birkenstocks before. My son wore these on holiday but could not get used to them. So they are all mine! I would generally recommend birkenstocks as they are very comfortable and not only that, your feet are positioned as they should naturally. I have had heel pain on my left foot but these have been the right shape for me to be able to wear them and my other birkis.
on 14 September 2011
Lovely comfortable clogs as reconmended by my sister. I was advised to order one size smaller han my usual shoe size. The fit was perfect. The choice of width's also added to the comfort factor.
The service was excellent with a quick delivery. My only querie would relate to the size of packaging - it was enormous for the contents. It was however rather exciting to open the mystery parcel.
on 3 February 2012
This is my 4th pair of Birkenstocks and these are the most comfortable pair so far as they have a soft footbed. I have arthritis in my feet and fallen arches, these give me the support that my feet need without any pressure on lumps and bumps. I wear them all day in the house and will wear them outdoors in the summer for comfortable walking. Superb.
on 7 February 2013
This is an additional pair to my Birkenstock collection. The price was very good and I have a pair kept somewhere else of the same style in white. Having had foot surgery, I find the footbed extremely comfortable and supportive to the arches of the feet. I would recommend wholly recommend these.
on 6 July 2015
Arrived quickly these birkenstock have a soft footbed i was able to wear them straight away with no breaking in period i found was the arch in the footbed was not so high as normal birkenstocks i think this maybe due to the soft footbed and the extra padding. Overall i am pleased with them