Top critical review
31 people found this helpful
Good but not perfect
on 6 January 2008
Everything works as specified but...
1. DVD drive is noisy when playing and recording, I can sometimes hear the motor noise over quiet parts in a film which is annoying.
2. The layer change pause on purchased films is very long, much worse than my older Sony DVD player.
3. On screen menus and graphics are not consistent between all features, it appears Panasonic have thrown together the software from some of their other products into this box.
4. The DTT guide has no search.
5. Remote control could be simpler, several buttons have very similar functions.