Customer reviews

Everything is oke :-)
on 25 November 2016
Justice at its best
on 2 February 2010
i have only just heard of Justice but i love them been listening to their album cross for about a week now my m8 showed me Justice when i was around his about two weeks ago blasting phantom and genesis in his front room half pissed it was great ever since i have been listening to Justice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 14 July 2010
This is definitly one of the best electro albums I've heard.
But regarding the product itself, it came in 5-6 days, wrapped in a paper case and in bubble wrap. New in pristine condition even with original plastic around the album itself like I just bought it in a shop.

Thanks
on 3 April 2008
I have to say I agree 100% with Captain Pang - Idealism is a far better album for me. Justice seem to make things too cluttered, and as a result it's messy and not very danceable and not very listenable.
on 9 June 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen, stap yourselves in and get ready for the future of music. If like me you have been wondering when the next movement would arrive then you need not look any further its here. Like great albums that have changed music history before, "cross" by Justice will go down in the recording archives. It crosses many music bounderies, through many time lines to arrive in an ultra modern look at where we are headed!!!
on 24 November 2009
It actually arrived sooner than expected, so I am well pleased with this delivery, Thank You :D
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 September 2007
I dunno. Yes, there is a unique style here. It's not house, it's not trance, it's not hip-op or trip-hop. It's minimal, retro, basic, and... well... rubbish. I think that's the whole point. You're meant to like this album in an "ironic" way? I just don't get it, though. It's unique and original, I'll give it that. But it certainly doesnt make me want to listen over and over again, unless I'm in the mood for something outrageously quirky. At times this album is painful to listen to, but there ARE one or two pleasing tracks if you dare journey to the end of it.
on 6 July 2007
Another over-hyped album that disappoints. I hear what previous say about the low-quality production of the album, but I think that is part of the appeal to be honest. What really lets the album down for me is it's just a bit too disco. I prefer the Justice of Waters of Nazareth and the opener Genesis, rather than D.A.N.C.E (although it's quite a decent tune).

I'm still waiting for this year's killer electronic album, this ain't it.
on 24 December 2007
This album is complete rubbish. One reviewer above talked about the variation in the tracks - they must be on drugs - this it is the most monotonous piece of self-indulgent tripe I've ever had the misfortune to pay for - just because the tracks have no structure does not mean there is variation in the music! No structure, no purpose, no idea of what it's there to do. Sounds exactly like what you'd get if you gave a bunch of drunken teenagers a few lessons in how to add effects to some of their parents rock album collection and then recorded the ensuing cachophony. Apart fron aforementioned anonymous rock albums the only discernible influence on this album is Daft Punk - and they've done it all before and far, far , far better - in fact it's even an insult to them to mention them in the same review. I'll make up for it by saying - buy the Daft Punk back catalogue and FORGET THIS OVER-HYPED RUBBISH.
33 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse