Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 9 June 2014
Mine arrived with a different sized RJ11 plugs on each end. One end fits into the wall or modem but the other does't. I can't use it to connect my modem to the broadband, but if it was the one in the pic it would have worked fine. For £1.80 I cant be bothered sending back though...
on 18 September 2017
I wanted this to be able to move my telephone but one I'd done it and got it all set up hours passed and my mobile rang my family had been trying to contact me but my phone didn't ring found that the cable was no good so had to move phone bk wasn't worth hassle sending bk
on 18 March 2013
Bought this to move the router further away from the BT Master Socket. Initially I had the ADSL filter at the far end of a telephone extension cable, so plugged filter directly into the master socket, used the telephone extension cable to relocate the phone away from the master socket, and bought this to move the router away from the filter too.

The download speed seems to have dropped slightly which didn't surprise me (down from about 3.8 to 3.6Mbps), although the upload speed seems to have increased (up from about 0.5 to 0.65Mbps).

Length was fine for me - I need to move the router about 2.5 metres, so it was more than long enough, although I haven't actually measured the total length of the cable.
on 24 October 2016
This is not the cable in the picture. For the price it's not worth the hassle of returning. It also took more than twice the estimate to arrive. Utter crap
on 3 September 2017
Our bedroom at the back of the house didn't get reliable wifi so I ordered this to allow me to move the wifi box to a better location. Seems to have solved the problem which will save me a fortune on mobile data.
on 2 November 2016
Took about ten days to arrive as i think it was dispatched from Amazon Europe, but still within given delivery period. It worked perfectly and allowed me to move my router into a more suitable position in my room.
on 3 November 2016
Spot on. modems supplied by broadband supplier typically have very short cables and often come in nasty shades of grey. I used this to enable me to hide my router within my audio/visual unit which was some distance form the BT socket, the white cable blended in nicely along my skirting board.
on 4 July 2016
spare modem cable, you can never find one when you need one! sure i have had 10 or so lying around at some point
on 5 July 2013
The package arrived is labelled as "EUROSONIC ADSL/Broadband Modem Lead Kit 5 Meter CAT 5 twisted pair 24 gauge cable terminated with RJ11 plugs, UK socket adaptor and cable clips". This is great as I can just connect the 5m cable one end to the O2 wireless box router that I have, and the other end to the ADSL socket of the broadband filter provided by O2. The adaptor with British telephone plug and RJ11 socket could be used for the 5m cable plug directly onto the BT telephone wall socket but is no use for me though. Now the router can be moved much further away from the telepphone socket from the wall as I always wanted ;-)
on 7 October 2016
This broadband cable for connecting your EXT wi/fi strengther to the modem or router does the trick quickly and securely for the price..