Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 6 April 2017
Great product. Would recommend to others. Delivery was quick and item well packaged.
on 19 April 2017
As expected
on 9 October 2014
This adaptor didn't work with my ps2 keyboard (which certainly worked with my previous computer so I bought a USB keyboard instead! Glad the adaptor wasn't expensive.
on 18 March 2013
Producvt does not work, tried it on 3 different keyboards and 2 different workstations.
Did not send this back, would have cost more in fuel to go to post office and re-send
on 17 July 2015
good service and value for money
on 20 November 2014
Brilliant commodity
on 28 August 2013
It is a functional adapter doing exactly what it is designed to do. Adapting one product to another to make something work!
on 24 March 2013
The product is not working. The computes says that the usb connection is wrong. I used my old converter and everything works perfect but the new one is spoilt.
on 16 October 2009
Bought for use with an old style PS/2 "clicky" keyboard this adapter doesn't work.
No response whatsoever.
Apparently it needs to be a USB compatible PS2 keyboard for this to work. (?)

So if you are using an older keyboard (like the IBM Model M ) beware.
on 3 June 2008
I tried this with both my PS2 keyboard and mouse, came up as "Unrecognised device". I tried connecting my USB mouse to it (via a USB to PS2 adaptor) and it worked, so the plug does work but requires a USB mouse/keyboard. I ended up buying the Belkin USB PS/2 Adapter which works a treat.
22 Comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse