on 8 July 2016
Great mouse! First I was concerned it could be too small, but it's not at all. It is normal size (not big). Very comfortable to use, turns on quickly and provides great battery life.

I decided to post this review as I wasted a lot of time trying to fix a problem with Windows 10, which happens not only with this mouse but with many other Bluetooth things. The problem is: If you are using Windows 10, your mouse may stop working after a few minutes of use. This happens because Windows automatically disables Bluetooth devices to save energy. If this happens to you, click on search (windows bar) and type Device Manager. Then go to HUMAN INTERFACE DEVICES (don't go to Bluetooth devices as some websites suggest as this solution doesn't work for this particular mouse). From Human Interface Devices, click with the right button on Bluetooth HID Device and then properties. In Power Management, disable "allow this computer to turn off this device...". I believe this can be helpful to other customers.
on 16 March 2017
oh i love this..... I bought this just so i can play Age Of Empires on a £2K laptop... wasnt expecting much, but boy was i blown away.

Along the thumb it has a rubber finish which grips lovely and the overall size is perfect, not too big and not too small (I do have slightly small hands).
When i originally got mine it was missing the battery cover which i thought was super odd. But the company sent me a replacement mouse, even though I only wanted the lid, but there you go... happy ending never the less.

If your computer has bluetooth, this thing will pick it up and you dont need one of those little infrared reciver. it even works for MacBook, i use mine on my 2016 touchbar MacBook Pro and on the windows 10 partition. I turn the mouse on, click once and it pairs, SUPER fast (only after you pair it properly for the 1st time). I think if i try, i could even pair it with my fridge and my neighbours cat.

Damn good for the money, get one for your mum sister and a spare one to use as a door stop because it looks lovely.
review image review image review image
on 6 June 2017
Reaally comfortable to use, works fine with OSX. If you're using a mouse all of the time, this is a good deal.

The only snag is that the mouse goes to sleep a bit too quickly. If you only sporadically use the mouse, it goes to sleep so you end up waving the mouse wildly to wake it up. Really wish I could solve / configure this as it would make the device perfect.
on 23 June 2017
Comfortable to use and works well. My Dell laptop running Windows 10 detected it immediately I switched it on and I just followed to prompts to set it up. Remember to switch it off when you close down your computer otherwise it won't work when you start up again (as well as draining the battery). However, if you do forget to switch it off, switching it off and on again re-establishes the connection.
Excellent value for money.
on 30 January 2017
Pretty solid design and works well on PC and Mac, however very laggy when paired with any android device.
**Update** Seller contacted me and offered to issue a full refund without return as I wanted to return the mouse (I wanted to use it with android device) I have updated the review to 4 stars to reflect the sellers good customer service**
on 8 April 2015
Having had many mice during the years, this one NEARLY does it for me!

PROS:
Fantastic design
The battery life has been great after nearly 4 months of constant use
Very responsive
No need for a wireless dongle!
Connects to everything I have tried (iOS, Android, Windows)

CONS:
Well.... not really a cons but we all are living with more connected devices than ever (tablet, laptop, PC etc) and I have 2 laptops and a tablet. If they could just add the function to connect to multiple devices and switch between them, like some bluetooth in-car speakers where you can pair 2 phones, that would give it 5 stars!
on 8 March 2017
Never have a problem connecting, fits perfectly to my hand and tracks movement precisely. Works straight away with Mac too.
on 20 February 2015
Connects effortlessly in less than 10 seconds to ASUS transformer T100 running Windows 8.1 and also to Microsoft Surface 2 RT; buying another, one for each. Those with larger hands will find it slightly shorter than full size mouse but not a big issue. Good accuracy. Great battery life so far.
1 x AA battery. No dongle to lose with this one.
on 31 December 2015
Works a treat with a couple of laptops I've tried it with. Do get the odd stutter for some reason, but not often enough to be a problem for me.
Large enough to be usable for long periods, but not so big that it is difficult to put in a laptop bag.
on 13 May 2017