Customer reviews

Cosipet Bandana, Red
Colour: Red|Change

on 28 May 2017
Yes strong strong colours and good size. My did is a staffie English mix
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 October 2010
This may sound dumb but I thought this would be a little more durable rather than simply a short piece of thin fabric. On a positive note the dog likes it. Would probably not buy again or just go into a fabric shop and ask for a sample and use that instead.
on 30 November 2010
Items came really quickly and I am very pleased with them, as will my doggy friends when they receive them at Xmas
on 1 May 2013
My little Terrier looks very handsome in his new Bandana.It arrived very fast,well packed and is of excellent quality,100% pure cotton.It's a good size,I had to double it over so it would fit my small dog ( scottie dog size ) this made it a better fit for him but it still looks super.He loves it and so do we.Thanks a lot.I'd say that this Bandana would fit any size dog,big or small.
on 4 October 2010
I was looking for a bandana for my labrador so that I could spray it with a relaxing pheromone which (allegedly) calms a dog down when travelling in a car. The bandana was great even if the spray was not quite as successful as hoped!!

The two bandanas came through the post quickly and were just what I needed.
on 5 November 2012
My dog loves this so much that he sulks when I take it off him to wash it. When he sees it on the clothes horse he steals it and brings it for putting on.
He looks really cute when wearing it and everybody comments on how cool he looks when they see him.
His new name is Billy Bandana Dog :-)
on 13 January 2014
Very poor value for money. It is a triangle of fabric which is overlock stitched not hemmed! The overlock stitching has come away after second time of my dog wearing it.
on 9 November 2013
Good quality dog bandanna well made with soft material and nice vibarant colours ! Great purchase and good price would defo reccomend for a four legged friend :-)
on 1 August 2011
This was a very smart, very large bandana, delivered very promptly. Unfortunatly the operative word is large,my miniture Dachshund is tripping over it!
on 23 September 2011
This is very good quality excellent value for money and fast delivery. Seller highly recommended, will most definately use again.

See one answered question