on 19 June 2011
The adapter works fine.

I never like these 'block' adapters though because they form too long a plug and thus allow too much leverage on the poor little socket on the board. (If you snag the cable on something and damage the socket you're going to need a new motherboad.) It's always better to use a 'flying lead' adapter which has plug on one end, a socket on the other and a short cable in the middle. Nobody seems to make one though so I bought this. So far I have got away with it.
2 people found this helpful
|66 Comments|Report abuse
on 10 July 2016
Adapter well on one of my computers but due to it shape could not be used on the intended computer due to it's shape. Being wide for the USB connection means a pair (keyboard & mouse) can only be used if the computer sockets are above each other, not along side each other unless far apart. Hence 4 stars.
on 11 February 2015
I'm sure this is fine for the job it's intended for. It didn't work for me but it may be it wasn't meant to. I wanted to attach a usb mouse to my old computer but my usb ports are not working as I connected a bad lead and it fried them but I thought I could use this to attach a mouse with usb connection. I'm still happy with the purchase though as I'm sure I'll find a proper use for it.
on 6 May 2017
I had bought an old computer and only had a new usb mouse this worked perfectly very cheap and nice.
One person found this helpful
on 4 July 2016
Handy to have in case your BIOS starts acting up. You can plug your USB keyboard into the PS2 port and have the ability to troubleshoot. Worth having one in your bits drawer.
on 13 January 2018
Had issues, stopped using it.
on 22 May 2018
Connects mouse ok
on 31 May 2017
Arrived on time. Item as advertised. Happy with purchase
on 23 November 2017
yes does the job delivery also
on 30 December 2014
As the computer in my room is rather old and only has a couple of USB ports, and most keyboards nowadays come with a male USB connector, I decided to purchase one of these to connect my keyboard with the computer and free up a USB connection for my other peripherals. I have not experienced any problems with the adapter and the keyboard is still working perfectly without there being any kind of noticeably increased delay between the button press and the computer picking up the signal :)