Customer reviews

Size: 10m|Change

on 26 July 2016
Fantastic quality, long cable fast delivery. Thank you!

Overall a great product purchased that is of high quality and will last a long time, I highly recommend anyone to invest in this product. Definitely worth the investment completely.
on 22 June 2017
brilliant product for the price
on 16 July 2017
Great thanks
on 21 January 2014
This RCA - jack cable has been great at fulfilling its purpose. This product was needed in order for me create two different input points for my electronic devices.
on 13 May 2013
10 meters long and very HQ....excellent product and turned an old pc into a great sound system with this hooked up to an audio amplifier in the next room..10m was more than enough. Very impressed
on 15 June 2017
Fast efficient job done
on 15 May 2017
Good and satisfied!!
on 10 August 2011
This product is amazing, i bought this because my other 1.7m cable broke and i wanted to play my iPod and laptop through my 300w home theatre system, also i'm really interested in djing so this can connect my laptop to my speakers. it's exactly what it says it is, it's got gold ends and (although i have not measured)it's is probobly 10 metres as it can fit from the window in the back of the dining room to the windows at the front of the lounge with alot of it still free to go further and the whole wire dangling (without it being stretched or pulled), it's amazing value for money, i really recommend buying this.
on 29 September 2010
3.5mm Jack to 2 x Phono 10m Gold
People say that you can lose quality with long cables, I don't really know much about that, as I've never experienced this issue with longer cables.
I use this cable from my computer to the home entertainment system, and the sound is perfect.
For that reason... I would reccomend this cable, as it certainly did the job for me, and I'm very happy to have all the sound from my computer in 5.1.
Super.
on 21 September 2012
Then (sept2012) : Got this cable some time ago,good quality,gold plated connectors,good rubber quality,not the best but anyway perfect for me, long enough to fit my needs.
Bargain!

Now (june 2013): So,the jack plug got curved, and I was afraid not to damage my phone ,I mean I was pluging/unpluging every day,the RCA leads got loose,the rubber was the only thing alive in the last couple of days.

So.. 9 months of usage