Customer reviews

on 27 May 2008
I had one bought for me as a present so shouldn`t complain, but.....
Pro`s...easy read, good size, fits in a shirt pocket, nice and light, long battery life.
Cons...I live in Spain, in the `sticks`, it shows a road near me that was removed thirty years ago and leaves some roads out that have been here forever, also although I set it to remember a particular route, it always insists on `returning by a different route.
Have spoken to the tech: team several times about upgrading maps since early 2007,keep being told ring in a few months, but nothing changes.
Cant understand why the satelites dont see all the `current` roads! but can `see` obsolete ones.
Dont know if the more expensive units are any better though.
on 22 October 2010
Bought this product in 2007. Very small and impractical. Acer services are non existent. No updates available and now discontinued... i wonder why. I will never buy acer products again... their notebooks are also full of errors, had to resolder my motherborad as acer had done this so poorly.