on 18 March 2012
This product allows me to get my waterproofs clean again and proofed at the same time. You can buy this product in shops but only in little bottles which is no good to me. I walk my dogs and my clothes get very dirty when it is wet outside. I shall order many more bottles to come!
on 1 November 2012
I used 2 caps in the machine as i live in an area with soft water and the soap started running out of the drawer of the machine. So use sparingly or end up with a soapy floor! Good product though and well worth buying to ensure your clothes stay in condition.
on 15 March 2016
Can't believe how well our skiing gear has turned out after washing with Nikwax Tech Wash - it's all looks like new. Very easy to use and fantastic results. I've just ordered more because I'm now going to wash all my husbands golf stuff in it too.
on 28 April 2014
This is a good product to buy and so much cheaper to buy the large size than getting the smaller ones from the local sport shop, who is always out of stock just when you need it. This will probably be enough to wash my ski-gear for years to come.
on 15 May 2013
Nikwax,

Cleaner - delicate cleaner for specialist clothing

Does what it says !!!! I rely on Nikwax cleaners for my ventile gear

No problems with it !!!

Well packed & quick delivery

Thanks :)
on 14 March 2012
Seems to work well. Used (approx. two bottles) over a period of three years on a brand name, black waterproof jacket which is mainly for cycling, and a soft-shell water shedding jacket. I used to use normal detergents years ago, on other technical clothing, and looking back it did seem to 'blow' the fabric open and decrease the water repellency. Obviously this does the opposite.

You do notice that the water beads off after using this, and the jackets I've used it on have worn very well and stayed really soft. This product seems expensive, but given that it extends the life of even more expensive clothing, it's probably a good investment. The actual cleaning qualities are surprisingly good (surprisingly because it is by definition a gentle detergent), which I've noticed particularly on my partner's white soft-shell jacket.
on 18 April 2014
Have used Nikwax products for a long time. Used properly with Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In as per the instructions it realy does the job well. Will order again. When ordering remember you use twice as much Tx.Direct Wash-In as you do the Tech Wash
on 7 February 2013
Have used this product once - did the job fine prior to also using nixwax TX Direct wash-in to waterproof jackets - but as yet have not been in a real downpour to test the waterproofing ability - but i'm sure it will be fine from reputation.
on 12 June 2016
Seems to have worked OK used with the spay on Nixwax. Used on motorcycle (fabric) jacket,weather proof fine until torrential rain, and a 30 mile journey when water made it through.
Enough wash to do two jackets or a jacket and trousers.
on 11 June 2013
We are a large family with lots of coats that always need washing. With this product I can wash and protect the coats with the confidence that I wont damage them, and that they wont lose their water resistance. Thanks for a great product.