Customer reviews

RJ11 To BT Telephone Adapter RJP/BTS
Price:£2.75+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 4 March 2015
I needed this for my VOIP/SIP router with an AMERICAN? socket as wanted to plug in a normal UK phone. I have a DRAYTEK router & recently cancelled my 15 year old BT landline & set up a SIP account with DRAYTEL for VOIP calls...I originally purchased just a plain adapter for my UK phones to plug into the router which worked to a point-except the telephone just kept RINGING constantly unless I used a DECT cordless telephone..I bought this item-swapped out the original plain adapter I bought (looks very similar) and fitted this item "RJ11 to BTS Adapter" all now OK. The PHONE is SILENT unless I call my VOIP new number.. :-) (I suspect this adapter is similar to a MASTER square BT socket that the cables would normally go to when connecting to my house incoming from overhead to make the phones ring normally?) Have contacted DRAYTEL to let them know as there seems to be a total lack of any info on such scenarios for UK customers or on the DRAYTEL or DRAYTEK manuals or websites or on the internet. As of the time of this review.
on 24 March 2014
1st rate product and service.
Bought for use in Spain,and they worked.
What more could you ask for ?
Cheap,but good
on 29 November 2017
Works just fine!
on 12 February 2017
Fantastic
on 24 December 2015
Works a treat, sending a phone signal down a pre-installed ethernet trunk
on 22 December 2014
Got this as an adapter for the Obihai110 and works perfectly.
on 27 April 2013
I loved the fact that I have and extension and this just made my life so much easier than running telephone cord up to the new office.
on 23 October 2015
I was extremely anxious about this as everyone in Spain was telling me it wouldn't work. But it does! Have just connected the phone and I can make and receive calls.
on 6 May 2013
Great price, quick delivery. Got this to go with a linksys PAP2T so I could plug my normal phone in. It works perfectly.
on 9 November 2016
The rj11was ideal for the job i bought it for, although some people said it would not work on a bt phone in Spain, but it did.