on 25 February 2014
I like all the Artscape designs and so just chose this as the best fit for my bathroom. My husband said that you need to take care cutting it with a Stanley knife to the correct fit but the actual fitting to the window was very easy and it looks superb -we have received lots of "how wonderful" comments from friends. When the sun shines through it is absolutely glorious. And of course it has created the privacy that we wanted in a bathroom that overlooks someone else's garden.

I know that the designs repeat themselves but it would be nice if there were a few alternative sizes as our window was literally only about 3/4 of a cm wider that the film width which meant it wasn't practical to use a 2nd film so we have a very slight gap between the film and the window edge but that's not really noticeable to anyone but ourselves.
on 8 June 2015
It is a much larger image than I expected for the smaller bathroom windows that I bought it for, but I'll still use them. They are very good quality. But the packaging was a bit much. The 2 I ordered came in a 3' x 2' x 6" box (the Artscape pieces had been rolled up individually and were put in square cardboard "tubes"). Maybe next time I order I won't have so much packaging to get rid of.
on 10 July 2014
When I looked at the window as my husband applied the film, it just transformed the outside of our home. We live in a 64 year old house it still has the old brick sheds and outside toilet. We used this on the shed window which fronts onto the street. Superb product, great instructions just 10 out of 10
on 14 November 2013
Wanted something different so made light boxes putting the film on the front not only enhanced the glass added a bit of muted colour for a very inexpensive price. Project worked out better land expected. highly recommended
on 20 December 2015
So easy to install, I love the baby squeegee that comes with it, and this works a treat to get out those little air bubbles. I can confirm that the more soapy water you spray onto the glass prior to placing the film is a total must, don't be tempted to just spray a little..the more the better, after all, the squeegee does its job to perfection! I went over the film a few times in one direction each time and not a bubble in sight! This amount did half the length of my glass door, so have ordered another to complete my door, perfect and would indeed recommend it, its also not a flimsy thin film either!
VINE VOICEon 28 August 2016
I have to admit that it looks beautiful on my windows but you get very little for the money so if you are planning to do a large area it's going to cost a lot. I followed the instructions to the letter and it has stuck just fine to my windows and has been up for almost 2 months now. It was easy to apply and as I said the finished effect is lovely, but expensive.
on 17 October 2014
Have yet to put it in place but the design is beautiful. Lovely
on 9 April 2015
conservatory looks exotic, just one panel , I love it,, also the clematis I used for a side panel in the hall, Every visitor just love it I went to Stained glass classes at the Royal academy of art years ago in Bristol but this will do fine Thankyou Mary H
on 27 July 2013
We had a load of kids started playing in front of the house, which in today's society you can do nothing about.
What we didn't realise was that this was causing more and more stress until we used this film and peace was restored
we have a double aspect room so we still have windows but this just looks beautiful and the world carries on outside, we just know nothing about it, brilliant.
Not easy to fit so take your time and be careful not to scratch the product its worth the effort for a stunning result, it would be better if they came in bigger sheets but that's just my oppinion.
on 24 April 2016
Excellent Film. Put it on window by Hall door. Needed to buy another roll to fit properly, but final result worth the extra expense. Admires by all who see it.