Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 16 August 2017
Had this on vinyl years ago but lost it in a move. Since bought the expanded CD but nothing is like the turning of the sides and the soace that that entails to reveal the majesty of the whole. Kick it!
on 8 April 2014
I was too young for this when it was first released, although not by much. While I quickly caught up with the likes of the Pixies and Janes Addiction, for some reason Sonic Youth were not really on my teenage radar (other than a few songs from different albums). I have recently realised that I was missing something wonderful and the good news is, it's not too late. It sometimes gets criticised for being too mainstream, so you may want to look elsewhere if you prefer obscure, but for others I think the balance between melodic songs and harsher sounds is what makes this album so popular.
on 18 February 2018
A classic and one of Sonic Youth’s best or referential albums.
on 23 May 2017
So that's where Placebo stole all there ideas from.
on 9 February 2017
Great album by one of the greatest bands of 80s/90s. Teen Age Riot, Silver Rocket, Total Trash... Send me back to high school, give me back my long hair, a flannel shirt and play me Mudhoney, Nirvana, Cherubs... and Sonic Youth!
on 8 January 2018
Unfortunately had to return my vinyl copy as it had edge warping on both discs from new
on 7 January 2016
Very good album, good sound scape and good lyrics.
on 25 April 2016
How did I miss this first time around.
on 18 July 2017