on 18 February 2009
We have had this seat for 2 years and find it a great seat! The mechanism for removing the isofix is much easier than our other, bebe confort seat. The straps are also very easy to do up and don't get twisted like other stage one seats. The only negative is that the 'reclined' postion is not very reclined at all! We have never found this to be a particular issue, although overall I would not say this is quite as comfortable as the beb confort iseos isofix #although that is terrible to get the straps done up on so can't have everything!#.
on 10 March 2012
We baught this car seat in 2008, after checking on the britax website to make sure it would fit our vectra, we went to a halfords branch to try the seat in the car through their fitting service. After that we scoured the net for the cheapest prices. Amazon was the cheapest at the time. Seat was fantastic, it lasted our oldest until she went upto a booster with back fixed in with the 3point belt of the car, and now our youngest has just moved up into it from her group 0 seat. Yes the recline may not be what some people emagine it to be, however it's been fine for our two, when the oldest got a bit bigger she used a travel pillow with it when she was sleepy, but at 50p one of those inflatable airline travel pillows isn't a Deal breaker
on 23 January 2009
We bought a Britax Duo Plus for our little boy following a very favourable review in Which.

It has been a nightmare.

What we did not know was that in order to fit it to our car (Ford Galaxy and now a Citoen C-Crosser) you need a top strap. Further £25.00. Very irritating but no more.

What no-one tells you is that if you have a strap, the seat will not recline so when our little fellow goes to sleep, his head lolls, he is very uncomfortable and wakes up again. I did check with Britax and showed them the fitting - yes it was fitted properly and no it did not recline.

Finally, we find it extremely difficult to fasten the front clip. My wife simply can not do it - I can but I often struggle.

My advice: Never, never buy one of these.