on 21 September 2017
I tried this aftershave recently, as it was recommended to me by a friend. I wish that I had saved my money. I just didn't like the smell at all, it smelt actually like a cheap knock-off that you might find on a market stall. It smelt horrible to me! The smell itself faded after about an hour but, quite frankly, it smelt so revolting that I was glad when it disappeared!! It said on the box that this is, apparently, made in Spain, but I had never heard of a Spanish aftershave before, which made me think that it was cheap and nasty even more. Most decent aftershaves are made in either France or Italy, I have found.

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone, unless it was a present for someone you didn't like or someone with no sense of smell. This isn't a really expensive aftershave, but it still isn't worth what I paid for it. I have never tried any Paco Rabanne products before, but, after trying this, I don't feel persuaded to seek them out. The only other aftershaves that I have tried that smell worse than this are Old Spice, Brut and Jovan Musk. I guess that the old adage is right. You really do get what you pay for and with aftershaves that is certainly true.
on 13 June 2013
Call me old fashioned but you cannot beat the sophistication of this fragrance. I have always used Paco Rabanne
and will continue to do so. An excellent ten star product !!!!!!!!
on 14 February 2018
This is horrible! Smells like bathroom cleaner.
Unbelievable that Amazon are selling this CHEAP FAKE COPY as the genuine product!

This will be forwarded to Trading standards who will be notified as this is most definitely NOT ORIGINAL!!

Don't waste your money.... buy original from a proper retailer.

There is a horrible nauseating chemical smell.... which won't wash off!!
on 18 August 2015
This unfortunately is made in spain & not France. It is a cheap watered doen version of the quality & best original One which I feel there is no better aftershave fragrance! I have used it now for over 25 yrs. Normally it is in the spray bottle with the Gold top. This bottle I bought hardly even stings when applied and unfortunately again it lacks greatly the 'Essence' of the original one..it last no longer than a couple of hours (if that) the original would last all day...I didnt even bother asking for a refund because it took that long to arrive from yodel couriers!! yup it was some experience.You live n learn thats whats so good about being able to write about ones experience so others can be offered a choice of opinions..

It's your choice if you buy this..However I'd save your hard earned cash or if its for a present especially and spend the xtra on the real stuff!!
on 30 July 2016
I have a very keen sense of smell and I can't stand most aftershaves, they simply stink to me, but this one I like. In addition I discovered it by receiving my first bottle as a present from a girlfriend so I knew at least one woman liked it. When female friends and colleagues added positive comments I decided to stick with it and have been buying it ever since. When I saw Amazon selling it at about half the price it is sold for in the shops it was an obvious choice. Good product, great price.
on 9 January 2018
Always a concern with aftershaves that they are somehow an inferior product if well below shop price. The only difference I could see in this product is colour of bottle. Aftershave itself is, as I have had previously. Good price if you like the fragrance. Don’t be put off, it’s the real thing
on 16 November 2017
Arrived quickly & a good standard favorite aftershave for my son-in-law. I'm just hoping he ( & my daughter!) enjoy the fragrance too.
on 12 May 2015
Paco Rabanne is a quality old school fragrance. I use it for day to aftershave as its very cheap and lasts a long time, this enables me to use the more expensive fragrences such as 1 million for going out at the weekends etc. Great price with uber quick delivery..this is one recommended purchase and smells great!
on 20 November 2013
First time trying Paco Rabanne, a change from Aramis which is overpriced. It lasts the day without fading much. Some aftershaves start off nice but soon smell decidedly less appealing after an hour or two, thankfully this is not the case with Paco.
Nice tones with none of the fruit or petrol smells a lot of aftershaves have today. For the mature gentleman such as myself is has the traditional clean, herby undertones. for those who will understand what I mean, I would say it is up a step from Tabac, Brut and Old Spice
How effective it is in attracting the young ladies I shall report.
on 13 February 2014
...and a bit soapy, in my opinion, but it will last for at least 2-3 hours without any problem.
Some will adore it, as it will induce a refreshing feeling, others will tend to stay away from using it very often.
Definitely worth a check during a hot summer day/evening, especially at the Med...majority of perfumes will leave a print on your skin that tends to vary depending on climate and season...sorry, my opinion.
Not bad at all, have a bit of patience.