Customer reviews

on 11 May 2013
Whatever your team, if you want a quality NHL jersey with excellent customer service, from a friendly helpful seller - you've found the right place. Ordered my jersey late Thursday, dispatched Friday, received on Saturday afternoon.

I had several questions before I ordered, which were answered very quickly, by a very helpful and friendly guy.

The jersey is just as described and I'm very pleased with it - I hope it inspires my team to go on and win their play off series!

Great jersey, great service! Thanks, highly recommended!
2 people found this helpful
on 12 August 2016
Excellent quality Jersey, good quality material, good length in arms, overall fit is spot on for measurements provided by sizing guide. Delivered very quickly and packaged well to protect product.
Would recommend product and seller.
on 25 May 2013
I absolutely love this jersey, find myself wearing it everywhere! Arrived quickly and in good packaging. Comfortable and breathable, this jersey is a must buy for hockey fans, in your team's colours of course ;).
3 people found this helpful
on 2 February 2016
My son loved it, great price
on 18 May 2016
Great jersey so happy with it, delivery was quick after it was dispatched which took longer than I'd liked, all in all decent service and great product go Leafs
on 25 November 2016
My first jersey and I love it, the quality is fantastic, the delivery time was quicker than estimated. Top stuff.
on 27 December 2016
Arrived really quick,fantastic quality, just what I wanted.
on 17 December 2015
Excellent customer service & communication! Product is well worth the money, will be the perfect Christmas present!!
on 2 February 2014
Wonderful Jersey, definitely recommend getting a size smaller than you normally would. These Jerseys are of course meant to go over pads, so if you're a large normally, get medium.

Great service.
on 25 February 2017
Great jersey, seller was a great help!