on 1 April 2009
The soaps smell lovely. The box the soaps come in is like a book, very pretty. I ordered this for a easter present for someone who can't eat chocolate, I wish I could keep it for myself!!
on 3 May 2014
My mother bought me a box of larger Herbarium Soaps for Christmas, some years ago. They were so wonderful that I searched Google with the name of one of the soaps, and found these slightly smaller beauties. The soaps are hard (a good thing as they don't get slimy) and the scents are sublime. I hope they will never be discontinued, because if I can still buy them,I will always use them. Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!
on 29 April 2011
A beautiful box of soap, each with a distinctive scent, but not over powering. Love the presentation box too, made it more of a gift. My mum thought it was a great mothers day gift!
on 5 January 2012
These Bronnely Guest soaps are beautifully presented. And that the best I can say for them. They smell so strong, I had to get the out of the house. They arrived in an extra cardboard surround and even that let threw the smell. Beautiful looking but too strong in my opinion.
on 6 February 2014
Excellent. I have been purchasing this product for around 40 years but the only problem is that either Bronnley have stopped making this product or Amazon no longer sell it.
on 3 January 2013
Ordered this as a Christmas present for a relative, the order was late and then cancelled with no justification. These guys have no concept of customer service.
on 13 March 2013
These are lovely Bronnley soaps, my mum loves them all. These Herbarium guest soaps were in a fabulous box too and they smell wonderful. Fast delivery too.
on 27 June 2013
packaging was perfect for a gift, the quality of the soap cannot be faulted...delivery was fast and efficient. .would recommend this as a classy present
on 31 December 2012
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ,GORGEOUSLY FRAGRANCED AND MADE IN ENGLAND -A SUPER INDULGENT AND STYLISH GIFT. LOVELY TO GIVE OR RECEIVE .
on 31 January 2013
Bought these as a gift and the feedback has been positive. The lady in question says that they smell absolutely wonderful.