Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 October 2008
I was shocked to see the negative review. i've not been able to stop playing this album since it was released.

buy it, you wont be dissapointed!!!
on 3 November 2010
I come across this man by pure chance when looking through You Tube!
Had to buy this album and I just fell in love with it!
Every track, every minute. I still have this in the car on constant play and have had it a good 2 months now. Will be buying more!
If there is one album must for your i pod, this it it!
on 10 July 2008
The person who left the reveiw really don't appreaciate what their listenting to. Trey may be talking alot of nonsense in some tunes but his delivery is on point...the rhythms and his voice i can't fault him. Trey has a fab voice that undeinable.

Favorite tracks: Last time and Grub on.

My rate is a 4 because i thought this was a pretty good album, better than the last but the last one was just as as good.
on 23 May 2008
The self proclaimed Prince of RnB showed great promise with his debut set-'I Know I Can Make It',sadly if he is talking about originality he clearly can't!
A very average set of commercial RnB that could be sung by any one of the hundred African American male singers that are around at the moment.I may be getting on a bit but even the teenagers who buy this dross must be getting sick of it by now.RnB albums with a bit of hip hop are ten a penny these days.Every song is about doing a fly girl whether it be upbeat which obviously requires a more derogatory attitude towards women or a ballad thay may imply some kind of affection;fact is Trey just sings about stickin' it to 'em!
If you have this on in the background and do not intend to actually listen to it properly you may like this album.For me give it a miss and buy some Jaheim and find out how modern RnB should be done with a touch of class.

Seeing the response to my review I have returned to listen to this album but I am afraid i still stand by this review,Synthetic,mass produced formalised RnB for the masses-uninspiring I am sorry to say.