on 25 April 2013
Hilarious, I love these. Make your eyes look huge - and they're better than my old reading glasses! So much better than the ordinary nerd specs. I am sad enough to carry them around in my inside pocket but they do create a lot of mirth when I put them on. Excellent little present too for kids and adults alike. Go well with goofy teeth!
on 19 November 2016
These create a hilarious effect for fancy dress, but unfortunately the wearer can't really see when wearing them. We had great fun making our four year old wear them when she dressed as a bug. She won the fancy dress competition. Quite flimsy and only lasted a few wears.
on 19 May 2014
I bought these to use in a best mans speech. When I took them out of the packaging & unfolded the glasses - one of the arms snapped off in my hand. I've tried to contact the seller through amazon but I've had no response as of yet. Really poor quality product - don't waste your money on these.
on 10 September 2015
If you want some of pair of fun glasses go to Poundland, theirs are far superior and half the price. The ones supplied on here are absolute rubbish and a leg broke off immediately, don't waste your time and money. It's a pity Amazon is associated with this tat
on 21 November 2015
I did not expect much given the price, but these glasses do NOT magnify as shown in the picture. If anything they make eyes look smaller.
Plus the arms come off easily. Pretty rubbish, look elsewhere.
on 14 March 2011
Amazing.. I've been doing stand up comedy for years and I wasn't funny. Then I put these on and I couldn't not be funny! And I didn't even have to tell any jokes... Career changing. Am now opening on Jim Davidson's current tour.
on 16 November 2013
Childish as it may seem they really make me laugh and I am 53 ! ..... But everyone else finds them funny.
Look like Les Dawson and get some :-)
Quinny
on 17 April 2014
Bought these for our office when one of the staff was retiring...made for a hilarious afternoon and one she won't forget..they are very robust and 4 granddaughters getting a lot of laughter from them...
on 1 January 2013
I gave a five star rating for these specs because we had a lot of fun with them over the holiday.
on 6 August 2014
Lenses fell out same evening