flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now

on 12 December 2013
It is good to wear and definitely makes your eyes stand out as the colour is very dark. It does what it is supposed to do.

The problems I have had with this product is that you have to press kind of hard to get it to work and because you are doing it on a sensitive part of your eye, it hurts a little to apply. Another problem is that I ordered standard delivery, but it took 2 weeks to come through the post so I wouldn't advise getting this product if you need a quick, cheap eyeliner unless you are willing to pay extra for it to be delivered quickly.
on 24 July 2017
Has a tendency to smear a bit. Doesn't dry down enough so needs to be set with black powder.
on 9 November 2017
Smooth application, not scratchy like some can be
on 25 April 2013
I bought this as I was totally fed up with buying the more expensive kohl pencils and losing the darn things! This is lovely and soft and application is very quick, and for the price, I think its an outstandingly good product. Will definately order more
3 people found this helpful
on 24 July 2013
This item came quickly, nicely packaged and in great condition. The item is as described, I ordered the colour blackest black and this is what arrived, it was the perfect dark colour! This pencil adds great colour and definition to the eye, however it doesn't stay for long compared to the more expensive liners.
on 9 June 2013
I tried this when l got it works fine the problem l had was when l went to sharpen it, it just broke off at the tip so trying again it broke my old make up sharpener that l'd had for years. Shame cos for the price it works ok but would'nt buy it again..
on 12 December 2012
I tested this eyeliner and my more expensive eyeliner on each eye to see which would last longer. They both lasted the same amount of time so at least now I know I can save money by buying this eyeliner. It doesn't last all day, but I have not yet found an eyeliner that does.
on 20 March 2013
quite nice pencil, does the usual job as eye pencil but very disappointing that it doesn't come out as BOLD BLACK color, as its description makes you believe !!!! is actually a very normal black shade , and it borders on grey even ,, and you need to use it twice to make it look like eep black at all ! I thought that the pencil was an one off when i saw it turning out as grey, but after reading other peoples reviews, many mention the same thing and will have to agree ..it is not the blackest of the black, as it name says, rather it is strangely grey ..As a mild black eye pencil , it is okey ...
on 7 January 2015
Its a normal pencil that needs to be sharpened... continuously! The eyeliner breaks almost every use! its so soft and smudges! Its also not "Blackest Black"
on 17 December 2015
I love it. Very good product and great price, I was looking for that kind of eye liner with strong and thick line and this one does it perfectly.