Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 12 February 2009
This is more of a 'notice' than a review - Be aware that their are currently 2 different versions of this small model in 1:24. One is the item on this page; manufactured by 'Welly Back' which just consists of the car, lightening pick up-rod, and box. However, the more reputable company 'Corgi' have also released a Delorean box set a few years ago. Same scale model, except it comes with an extra die-cast figurine of Doc Brown, and scenic packaging.

The model itself is a lovely little thing - very well built, and extremely detailed. It's metal structure feels solid, and is great to have a little play with; mostly because it's so unusual! The tyres are sadly plastic, as is the way these days, so I wouldn't advise pushing it around on grainy surfaces.

If you have the choice, do enquire about the Corgi model first. Better packaging, the extra figurine of Doc Brown, and possibly more collectable in the future?

(I rated the Toys Educational Value as '3 Stars', purely because it doesn't tell you how to travel back in time! That's still the Doc's secret...)
on 3 October 2013
If you like the Back to the Future movies like I do why not own a model of the star of the first movie.
A nice made little display piece at an affordable price. Has all the wiring and gizmos and a removable conductor rod just like in the film
Has a detailed interior and opening Gull Wing doors. Very tempting to play with it rather than display. I am very happy with mine.
on 10 January 2014
Happy New Year
I would just like to say that my grandson was ecstatic when he opened this gift.
It was just as it said in the add and wrapped and shipped brilliantly
So thank you very much and I will keep this seller in my favourites in case I need the next car up Lol
so thank you again
Fiona x
on 26 May 2014
bought as a gift and the recipient was thrilled. Comes in a box so was well protected as box was not dented either. Looks the part and very accurate to original. Great buy for fans.
on 31 October 2010
This is perfect for all Back to the future fans. It's attention to detail is exquisite and (including time circuits) and it is a very solid make. My only complaint to stop this from being 5 stars is that the packaging was a nightmare. The Delorean came on top of a plastic stand that was screwed into the bottom of the car. This resulted in me having to saw through the plastic to release the car. Very time consuming and annoying but worth it. Very Good.
on 10 July 2013
Great little model car,well made,one could play it or keep it boxed.I gave it to my son in law. When he saw it the child returned to his eyes.
on 9 August 2013
This was a gift for my boyfriend, he loved it. I didn't think it was very big considering the price but it looks good on his 'toy' shelf :)
on 18 January 2015
All I can say is that the response from the child who received it was, "Wow!". I think it pretty well eclipsed all else that day.
on 11 August 2015
This is great. I am using it to recreate the storm scene from the film at a flower festival. Now just have to make the clock tower.
on 28 August 2015
Good strong robust toy which is suitable for child or adult collector.Attention to detail superb and comes well packaged.