Customer reviews

on 26 May 2017
Amazingly rich creamy product, which amazingly doesn't feel heavy and sticky on the skin, absorbs so well. Doesn't rub off in funny lumps like some products. Will also save you money as can be used day and night. Results beautiful soft skin.
on 2 March 2017
As usual an excellent product and delivered promptly
Always use it so just what I wanted.
on 10 March 2017
Love this cream, not too heavy and makes my skin feel so smooth
on 31 December 2012
This is a great product for my over sensitive skin. It keeps my skin moist throughout the day and is suitable or both day and night use, and is also great under make-up as a base. I have used many products over the years - including very expensive ones - but this is the only product which does its job brilliantly without any irritations to my very sensitive skin. I suffer occasionally from rosacea and have very dry skin. I would recommend this product to everyone whose skins are similar to mine.
on 17 August 2015
I received this product very quickly however half of the seal appears to have been deliberately cut off - the part with the product serial code on so I am going to return it and also raise the issue with dermalogica.
on 27 April 2016
Love this moisturiser, I do tend to use this in more autumn winter months as I need the extra moisturiser. It is so quenching a pure dream on the skin but pricey. My only quibble is due to the pump you don't know when it is going to run out and believe me there is no way to cut saw chop this container open to access the last bits. Dermalogica need to change the packaging, but I will still buy if even if they don't change the bottle.
on 28 September 2014
Cream good but packaging bad - box squashed and seal ok on top but easy to open the other end especially as there was no cellophane wrapped around the entire box which is how it is usually supplied - no point having a seal if sent out inthis way.
on 17 January 2016
I have very dry skin and this product works for me very well. However it does not last long and it appears the container may not be full. Wonderful product but I do wish there was a clear pot so that you can see exactly how much is in the pot.
on 9 September 2013
I find it very much lighter than the original product bought through my beautician. Certainly dont hate it, but after just a week of using it find the pump actions feels seriously as if its on low.