Customer reviews

on 10 June 2017
great quality, pet safe wood.

got this for my degu, as he just chews all day long, so i was buying any good priced wooden toys for him. I used it more as a swing for him, and he thought it was great. He chilled out sitting on it for a while, then slowly over a couple of weeks destroyed the whole thing, which was exactly what i expected. I did have to remove on of the wires from it, because he had pulled it out at one side and chewed all the wood off it, so i just wanted to be sure he didn't hurt himself. So be sure to keep an eye on it for that!
but great product, i'd say suitable for most small pets from mice to degu.
on 25 November 2015
I bought this as my hamster's cage is quite big and the opening is on the top of the cage. He had already bitten me (drawing a lot of blood) when I put my hand in the cage, so I saw this and thought it would help him to climb out on his own, which he does! It's definitely enabled me to bond with my hamster without scaring him and I think it's an excellent idea to whoever thought of making these! Only 4 stars as the wood is very stiff and one of the ends snapped off within minutes of me opening it.
on 14 July 2017
One of the ends break from the rest so the hooks are now a bit flimsy. not long enough for bigger cages. But my hamster enjoying to climb up and down.Would recommended to a friend.
review image
on 8 October 2016
Very pleased with this. Bends to suit. Has hooks at each end for securing between spans. It can get a bit wobbly in the middle as it is quite long with no supports but thus far none of the critters have toppled off!

Has little platforms at each end which is useful and the individual 'logs' make easy grip as they clamber away.
Definitely a good buy
on 1 May 2017
I have a Syrian who loves to climb and he really likes this ladder. It fits from one end of the cage to the other and means he can scoot along quite high up on his cage bars.

The only issue I have is the quality, the logs do move a bit but it's sturdy enough for him to safely climb
on 5 May 2016
Brought this for my degu, so naturally I don't expect it to last very long because she eats wood. Fits nicely in her cage and lets her quickly make it down to the bottom. It is bendable so can be fit to the size of your cage. I imagine this would be great for small animals that don't eat through wood as quickly as my degu does, but I will replace it when that happens.
on 30 August 2017
We lay this out in a curvy zigzag on it's side and Toby runs across the top of it. He loves it almost as much as his tube. Would recommend.
on 24 March 2017
hamster loves it thanks. great as you can hide things underneath which he loves hunting around to find treats
on 11 October 2015
Great bridge its really bendy so you can bend it into lots of different shapes to fit the space in the cage. The wood isn't top grade but well worth the price
on 1 March 2017
Really good product, easily bend to shape and great extra for cage, only gave 4 stars as one part of the wooden panels was broken, not enough to effect use but should of been packaged better.