on 7 April 2018
Delivered quickly at a good price. Be aware that the markings are only painted on. For me that is ok as I'm going to inset it into my workbench and varnish over it.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 April 2018
Perfectly square, nice gauge of material so not flimsy, large, clear & accurate markings, flat. Reasonably priced. No complaints at all.
on 12 December 2017
Good solid square with easily readable numbers.
on 27 November 2017
Good buy for the money
on 29 November 2016
I use this framing square for multiple jobs including making sure the blade on my table saw is 90 degrees with my fence. It does the job well and is priced nicely. I am happy with it.
on 23 November 2017
Good quality framing square perfect for setting out stud work well worth the price.
on 11 June 2015
Excellent value. Having bought one for myself for sewing, I bought this one for my son's DIY. He was very pleased with it.
on 2 May 2016
Needed something to help me get my mounting of photographs square, just the job at a good price.
on 22 May 2014
great for setting out larger scale DIY/building tasks e.g. internal walls etc - wish I'd got it before doing my bathroom walls - would have saved some fine tuning later!!
on 8 June 2017