on 20 July 2012
these mugs seemed a good idea and looked brilliant for the price i paid. sadly they're very tiny, one mug holds 120ml of tea or coffee, i needed 3 cups of coffees to make one regular sized brew. i was fully aware reviewers mentioned the mugs were small, but i didn't think they would be this small.

it gets worse. the rainbow tower mug set i received were poor in quality, badly painted/glazed, chipped and bits of dried clay stuck on different areas on all cups. i didn't notice this on the 1st mug but the rest of them are really awful quality. i will be returning these mugs for a refund.

buyer beware.
on 17 April 2009
Exactly what it says at the top. CUTE AND QUAINT.
Oh and saves looooaaads of space!
on 2 November 2011
These cups are exactly as described. They're small, bright and cheerful with a great little stacking stand. They hold about 150ml - which is a double espresso - perfect for people like me who like a shot of espresso and the same of hot milk. The packaging was secure and well-padded. Get these if you like 'little drinks'.
on 1 January 2013
Be warned, I bought these in good faith as the description said they were coffee cups. I didn't realise that a coffee cup actually meant an espresso sized cup. The colours are bright, just what I wanted. The bottom two cups in the stand are difficult to take out, and the metal has left a mark on the last cup because they are so tight.

All in all the cups are good quality, but not drinking espresso I doubt they'll be used.
on 26 December 2009
I have published another review about the coffee cup set which is in the same sort of style. I had purchased these as they looked very pretty, bright and cheerful, and they also looked like great space savers. However when they arrived the mugs were tiny, with tiny little handles - my husband would have got his fingers stuck in the handles - they are very tiny little square handes and would have perhaps fitted over his pinkie finger! - and the mugs were really more like cups. So, with regret, as I did like the mugs I had to return them. As I said before brilliant servce from the supplier and absolutely no problem whatsoever with my return. It was just that they were very very small.
on 30 December 2012
From the pictures on line I had expected these to be largish mugs.
They are lovely, the colours are great & I can stack all 6 upright in my cupboard which is great - BUT they are smaller then I expected and they should be called `expresso cups'.
on 15 December 2012
It is value for money.

The colours are not as vibrant as the picture. Although the bottom cup looks black in the picture, it's actually indigo. As for the stand, I had to pry it open when I first got it because the metal structure was too snug to allow for easy removal or replacement of the cups. On the bright side, the metal was malleable.

It washes well and we're very happy with the size. It comfortably accommodates a double espresso.
on 27 November 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present. Like the rainbow colours, perfect size for guests after a meal. pleased with purchase.
on 17 November 2012
If you are a Nespresso user like me, these cups are perfect for it and also stylish at the same time. These cups are larger than the espresso size and easily fits Nespresso's regular fill. There is still some room for a splash milk or froth. If you are looking for cups for Latte's you need to look for the bigger ones.
on 8 January 2012
I purchased this a while ago, and aesthetically they are most pleasing. However, the handles are incredibly small which prevents you from holding the mug as a mug, and if your fortunate enough to have pianist-like fingers, then you run the risk of burning your knuckles against the hot surface.