Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 22 November 2013
It is exactly what you would expect from a period dvd I bought as a gift and was thanked so many times so may need a five but not my type of film so that is the four.
on 26 February 2016
Compelling viewing for me, have watched quite few times now, bitter sweet in a way. Interesting ending, resulted in new law (you'll have to watch to find out!)
on 16 December 2011
I also bought this for my sister in law in Germany because like me she loves watching Catherine Cookson's stories.
on 2 March 2014
FAST DELIVERY GOOD QUALITY DVD NICE TO WATCH THESE DVDS WHEN YOU HAVE READ THE BOOKS I SEND THEM TO MY SISTER IN AUSTRALIA WHO ALSO LOVES THEM
on 9 January 2014
I love the period movies. the fashions, stories, launguage.scenery. it has niceness. and you get an idea how they did things back in time.
on 18 February 2016
Love this storyline - I love Catherine Cookson and being from the North East it is lovely to hear the accent and the local language. :)
on 11 July 2013
Very pleased with Catherine Cookson films Definatly a fan! Yet to read books but pleased with the service provided. Thank-you
on 30 October 2014
I love all cathrine cookson there is still a lot more I need to get every week they come on tv my husband love them to
on 3 May 2016
Slow to start, but it has a great love story and good acting. Give it time and it's worth the wait.
on 11 September 2013
i have read all her books but i enjoyed the dvd more as i could relate better with the characters