on 10 December 2007
Ordered the TV on Friday, delivered early Saturday (great service as usual from Amazon & City Link).

Picture and sound quality are good, although I can only compare the picture quality with my 15 year old Toshiba 21 inch TV.

Has many modes, all very easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. The set-up is easy. The remote control is also quite well laid out and easy to use.

Have tried most of the modes, am happy with most, the one it falls down on is the built in Freeview, there is no sound on the one I got, I can't figure out how it can not be working. I emailed the importers sevice department on Saturday, no reply yet and it's Monday evening now! Also with the built in Freeview, the EPG does not work correctly and have finally maged to get it to scan for updates all the way to the end, it says no updates are available!
I do have a freeview set top box and am happy to continue using it, so won't be returning the TV for the built in stuff not working, maybe there will be a software update one day to enable it....
on 23 December 2007
I am very pleased with the picture quality of the tv! however there is one major problem! the built in freeview doesn't have any sound!!!!
i have contacted compacks themselves by email but still havent recived a reply! Mark wilson
on 12 January 2008
What is the point of selling a Freeview TV that doesn't give sound in freeview mode? We got a replacement TV before we cottoned on. Have now asked for our money back. The TV doesn't do what its advertised as doing so don't buy it. The whole point of getting a freeview TV is to get rid of the box. Have now asked for money back.
Wouldn't say don't buy the brand but this item seems to have a built in fault.
on 6 January 2008
I find the picture quality very pleasing for a set this cheap.
I have found the same problem as the above two reviews though, in that the sound for the built in freeview does not work, and also the EPG does not work correctly.
We asked for a replacement, got one and found the exact same faults.

Not worth buying.
on 6 November 2009
I bought this compacks 32inch HD ready lcd tv with freeview from amazon, for the sole purpose,to receive the digital signal, when the anolog signal is switch off ,in the UK, starting Nov 2009. Try,d to retune the tv to digital, found a great picture, But NO SOUND. Contacted AMAZON, they don,t want to know, it is there responcibility to insure the goods they sell, are fit for purpose and what Ive read in there review's, Im not the only one with this problem and I will not rest until AMAZON refund my money or replace or repair the tv, I bought in good faith.
on 14 December 2009
Great for the games room - and keeping the grandchildren out of the lounge. Lovely picture and good size screen for kids. Able to use wii on this easily.
Freeview a bonus.