on 19 April 2015
Lovely selection of colours and excellent for entertaining small babies with peekaboo games etc. They are smaller than I'd anticipated (check the product description) and have unfortunately already started fraying slightly at the edges otherwise I would have given a higher rating.
on 23 April 2016
Great scarves with versatile use.
on 28 January 2011
My children and I really like these little scarves. They are smaller than I expected, but this ends up being a good thing for my children are still very small. The colours are vibrant and very exciting to play with. I was surprised to see that the sewing is done with nylon threads rather than something softer. I am wondering how long these will last! I find the price high for nylon pieces of fabric, but by far the cheapest I found, even compared to bulk of 100 (from educational suppliers). All in all, love the colours, my kids love them, I hope they will last us a long time!
on 13 September 2011
My two girls have had endless fun with these scarves. They parcel up picnics, bandage up toys, fly around magically - if you've got creative kids then this item will be a great addition to the toy/dressing-up box.
on 10 June 2014
Frayed edges not suitable for baby to play with which was my reason for purchase had to return -_- (
on 12 June 2015
lovely colours and great size for little ones. My son has a sensory disorder and we use these to encourage touching new textures, playing peepo with new textures etc. Just what I was looking for.
They need to be looked after carefully as they will fray easily if little ones are allowed to pull any loose threads but that would be the same with any silk like materials.
on 5 March 2014
The juggling scarves are well worth the money. They were bought for an Under 5s group of children and will be used every week during their singing and movement session. We used them for the first time this week and the children loved them.
on 24 December 2012
The pupils love doing music and movement with these scarves. It calms down the children as they move to the music and watch the patterns they are doing in the air. All this while not realising they are listening to beautiful music!
on 28 May 2013
I bought these for the babies to use in my nursery. They are lovely. Really brightly coloured and, although they are only small, they are perfect for the babies who swish them around, look through them and put them on their heads!
on 30 October 2015
These are a perfect sensory toy for my 8 month old. They are so versatile, we use them in a ball with holes in to pull out, over a torch to shine different colours and in colour matching activities. I would deffinatly recommend