on 24 May 2012
Great packaging, presentation is lovely in its own armani box. Great purchace and it dispatched pretty quickly, and soon enough it was at my door!
on 21 October 2013
A superb time piece purchased for my dad for his 70 th birthday. He was very pleased with it .
on 28 August 2013
I have owned one Armani watch before and it lasted a good few years before finally giving up the ghost so I bought this as a replacement. The watch itself is very nice, I saw one review that said they couldn't decide if it was tacky but I personally really like it. It's not one for people who like subtle watches though, it's heavy and quite chunky but still stylish. The wristband it comes with is rather large even for a mans wrist but that goes with a lot of watches and if you buy one with a metal bracelet you'll be lucky if it fits right first time.

The delivery was incredibly quick, next day in fact and considering the expected date was 3 weeks today I was impressed. The only negative is the actual box it comes comes in is a bit battered and doesn't hinge properly but it did come with certificates and guarantee.
on 2 November 2010
Hi, was over the moon with both the watch and th prompt customer sevices at Mr Watch, who knew of the pressure I was under to get the watch here for the deadline! thank you so much, will always recommend you to friends and family.
on 21 August 2010
well it looks beautiful but really heavy,
comes in a EA box, beautiful as well
looks much prettier than on the picture;)
on 20 July 2010
Great product, good price, Looks great ... got it as a wedding present for my husband to be, I am sure he will love it!
on 9 November 2013
Absolutely amazing watch at the best possible price. Was worried about the packaging from other reviews but mine was immaculate.
on 18 December 2013
My wife was looking around for a present for me, when my son saw this watch on the screen he fell in love with it. So, as a surprise we bought it for his birthday. He just loved it.

It came within the timescales posted, would recommend this product and seller.
on 11 May 2012
bought watch for my husband's birthday prezzy hope he will like it as much as I did !!! was a bit dissapointed with the outer box it had scratches and dusty !! but when opened the box the watch was really nice !!!fast delivery very good service .
on 26 June 2013
Product itself is fine, i bought it as a wedding present, box was torn, i asked for it to be replaced but was told i can not, i would have had to return the whole thing and than buy it again...too much hassle