on 2 May 2011
These pencils are exactly what I needed. A nice range of softness and they even include a pencil sharpener. Not only that, they are nice to hold. Very comfortable.

Great pencils if you want the range HB, 2B and 4B. There are two of each.
on 24 January 2012
This is a set of 6 pencils for sketching, all of them black, with a sharpener included.
The pencils have varied levels of softness so you can work with them and experiment with the shades and intensities.

Ins hops it costs twice as much, or at least where I saw them.

Also, Derwent is a brand name for quality drawing utensils and I love all the material I have from them so far.
on 3 October 2012
I've had these a day and they're a dream to sketch with. The graphite comes out a little shinier than I wanted on certain papers, but other than the quality is fantastic. The pencils are thick and nice to hold and the quality of graphite pairs perfectly with 150gsm paper. Probably the most I've spent on sketching pencils in a few years but it was definitely worth shelling out the few extra pounds.
The tin is also of a high standard and keeps everything organised - I'm normally a nightmare at losing pencils.
on 12 December 2011
Really excellent quality .. normally i see pencils arrive with the lead broken through .. these arrived just like a product would 30 years ago packed in a robust little tin with a sharpener rather than a crappy plastic packet ..

Great quality pencils .. perfect little stocking filler present for my niece who loves to sketch :-)
on 6 May 2014
Love the quality of these pencils a good choice of 2HB, 2 x 2HB and 2 x 4HB plus sharpener. Everything you need to get startedWill definitely buy some more. Arrived promptly, well packaged and undamaged.
on 20 February 2013
Would highly recommend, lovely sketching pencils that won't get broken when carried around in my bag because of the case they came in.
on 23 June 2012
I used these for my Art GCSE Exam and they were superb. The build quality is awesome and it comes in a protective metal case so you dont loose them, there are a range of thickness'

Overall good sketching pencils, well worth the money
on 9 April 2013
Not much more to say other than a nice little set of pencils. Perfect for sketching and my concept design.

I would recommend this product.
on 29 January 2012
good pencils, just what I was looking for, shopped everywhere, thank for you quick service., just in time to finish some course work
on 7 December 2012
Bought for my 12 year old niece who is quite arty, althought with a few other arty bits. Good value for a good quality product.