Customer reviews

on 29 May 2017
Compact, good music - recommended!
VINE VOICEon 15 January 2009
I, like another reviewer encountered this band on the special features disk for Kill Bill 2. Though that does not give you much of a clue of what this music is really like. Put simply it is rock music with a superb Mexican spin. Somehow when I listen to it I can picture myself sat in a bar in Mexico somewhere with a band playing away sending the crowd wild, and that is just a wonderful way to feel when you are sat on the train on your way home from work. I wish I spoke the language so I could understand what they are singing, but to be honest I don't think knowing the words would matter one bit since it just sounds fantastic.

If you have viewed the extras on Kill Bill 2 I assure you that you will enjoy this album as I certainly have. I would suggest, however, downloading the MP3 version of the album as it will take a while for the hard copy to arrive.
on 23 October 2013
production is a bit plastic (with too much loudness enhancement), there is more desire than deliverance...
has some juice but it tastes thin
on 11 January 2010
Conjures up images of driving fast down dusty lanes on a hot, hot day!!

Heard a friend playing this and recognised a couple of the tracks...as you all did, from Kill Bill. I borrowed it and fell in love. Very catchy in spite of the language barrier and full of emotive sounds both instrumentally and lyrically. Now have my own hard copy and can be heard singing along regularly.(not that i speak spanish!)

It has been the soundtrack to my last 3 summers and will be coming out again!! Gotta have it!!
on 10 September 2011
If you like mexican music and singing then this CD is for you. The guitar playing and rhythms are amazing. I bought the CD on the strength of one song and I'm so pleased that I did.
on 21 May 2013
Fantastico. Just need some hot weather to enjoy it at its best. Haven't taken it out of the cd player. Fasten your sombreros
on 7 April 2014
Enjoying this music as it is for a party.
Rock music from Spain at its best.
Good and first class.
on 4 February 2013
I bought this CD because of Kill Bill Volume 2 and likved the music very much. very happy with the product
on 12 December 2016
yeah its a cool sound really, I'm thinking of buying more it reminds me of being on my holidays. cheers
on 6 April 2016
Love the whole album. Bonus tracks are a bonus!