Customer reviews

Size: XX-Large|Colour: Black|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 November 2013
These are great to wear as a base layer in the Winter but beware of the sizing as they are a very very tight fit. I went off the Amazon sizing chart for 34" waist which recommends a medium and they were way too small, so I would go at least a size larger than your normal size if you have muscular legs.
on 30 April 2017
Husband is 5ft 10 and size 32/34 waist they are great for underneath wetsuit when sailing. Do not dry them in the tumble dryer, they dry very quickly on an airer or line dry.
on 6 June 2017
I have to say that I just love HH products. I have worn my matching top to a number of Tough Mudders and they are the business. They have taken some amount of abuse while keeping my body at a good temperature and not showing any signs of the bad treatment given to them
on 28 June 2017
Just the job for use in sleeping bag after long days backpacking
on 27 March 2017
Fantastic as always - I use the top and bottoms for recovery after running, by wearing them over compression calf and quad sleeves. They keep you warm, fit nice and tight and do all the good stuff.
on 28 July 2017
Nice and very lightweight. I am 183cm - 80kg and pants in size L fits good. Just one drawback - too tight elastic from the bottom of the pants. This makes it slightly more difficult to dress. But when it is dressed - everything is fine!
on 3 July 2017
not as advertised
on 26 February 2012
Perfect, kept me warm whilst skiing. Had these on under my ski pants. And even got too hot at times. Very comfortable. I'm 5.10 and 34 inch waist and I bought the medium. They were a good fit. THe fly was handy too. If your looking for some base layers - these are as good as they come.
on 28 February 2011
Great light weight under trousers for use with cycle trousers or waterproofs. Keep you warm, but not too warm. used daily on frosty (-3C) morning cycle commute. Would recommend for most situations, except the previous (-16C) cold snap when you may want to go for the LIFA Warm(pro-wool) version.
on 18 May 2017
Perfect for wearing inside my stormtrooper armour.
Bet you didn't expect me to say that.