Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£52.99+ Free shipping

on 25 January 2016
Fantastic base layer. I have worn these under jeans and work trousers. Very comfortable, very warm. I am a size 10, with a big bum! and large thighs so this is where I found them a little on the tight size. That said, they are supposed to be snug to keep you warm, I have worn them in Iceland under jeans in February in a little snows storm and felt very warm!
on 18 February 2011
The fitting and texture of this pant is so lovely that I've bought another pair in black. I've used them not only for skiing but also under my leggings this winter.
I could not find a women's zip neck top for this colour and range of Helly Hansen products. Is the best base-layer I've ever had!
on 28 May 2014
I chose 5 stars because it was really good value, and keeps its shape really well, and is the only one I could find in this colour.
The best bit is the lining, which has lay flat seams and is not made of the merino wool so is just not itchy at all, just really soft.
There is not much to not like at £25...
on 17 May 2013
Best warm underwear on the market I would say if I had ever tried other ones. Was very content immediately. After one year of wearing them let's say every second day in average, they got a bit worn and will tear soon I guess. I am content.
on 8 November 2016
Brilliant baselayer, I am a size 8 and ordered the XS - I was slightly worried that these would not fit but they are perfect! Some baselayers can be quite inflexible but these are made of great stretchy material which is soft to the touch and very comfortable. These are excellent and for £20 it's an absolute bargain as well.
on 8 January 2016
Lovely, warm, comfortable and not itchy at all.
on 30 September 2014
Great service very helpful when I got the delivery address wrong. My sister loves them. Thank you.
on 23 February 2016
Lovely quality base layer, really helps to keep warm. Quick drying a bonus.was worried that extra small would be too small but they fit my size 8 daughter perfectly and the ribbed ankle keeps them firmly in place to prevent a chilly ankle!
on 12 November 2014
Good sizing and warm
on 20 June 2016
I'm 5' 3" and weigh 45 kg and these trousers fit me perfectly. They're very warm and I used them at night mainly to sleep though they're very comfortable for hiking in cold weather too.

See one answered question