Colour: Navy/Navy|Change
Price:£17.12 - £26.00

on 7 January 2013
Bought this to keep me warm on my morning cycling commute, and it does the trick wonderfully. The fleece section is great for keeping your neck warm - perhaps a little too warm in the current mild winter conditions - while the thinner scarf section is perfect for stopping the cold from nipping at nose and ears.
on 10 March 2013
Kept my daughter warm on school ski trip and coud be used either way up rather dependent on weather (black part is very warm fleece). Really pleased with quality and design is more subtle than some other designs which means it is fine with a renge of coats/jackets.
on 27 March 2013
Good item & really useful being multi funtional. Used it a few times now on colder days - great. Have a few different Buff types - I never leave home without one in my pocket or around my neck.
on 3 July 2013
Perfect bit of kit for winter. I used this while snowboarding around the Alps and it was perfect during the days when it hailed or snowed hard. So versatile as well - must have piece of kit!
on 29 November 2013
I'm on my third polar tech buff (have a habit of losing them) and wouldn't cycle/walk to work in winter without one.

Loads of interesting designs and a reasonable price.
on 10 January 2014
Genuine and excellent product
Love how versatile it is, can use as scarf, hat or both!
Good for anyone who is outside, walking, running etc
on 17 March 2013
as good as ever. A flexible garment that can be used in varying conditions. Easy to use, lightweight and a great addition to my outdoor clothing!
on 22 July 2013
This is a fantastic product, I love it keeps we warm. I highly recommend it to anyone who spends any time outside in the cold.
on 29 December 2012
I bought this as a present for my husband - he loves it. With the thermal lining it keeps his neck cosy.
on 1 December 2014
perfect. just the job for my other half for cycling in to work every day. keep the bugger warm.