Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon 9 February 2012
Is this really the Best of Run DMC? Where is "Mary, Mary"? No one can call it 'Best of' without this tune, but instead there are a couple of songs that hardly anyone seems to know! What's going on?

Sorry, but I just wanted to say this! Otherwise it's a good album.
on 7 April 2012
I mainly bought the CD because of the hit with Aerosmith but there are some more great songs on the CD - even I'm no rap fan.
on 24 April 2011
Just a note, don't be put off by the previous review as this has nothing to do with the CD (it's about delivery!!!)

This CD is perfect for someone looking to get into RUN DMC or long time fans as it has a great collection of songs, I could't have put a better collection of RUN DMC songs together myself, I'm not the best of reviewers but this really is an amazing album and at this price you would be a fool not to buy it.

Easy 5 stars, check it out for yourself :)
on 26 November 2015
Bought as gift for my husband who loves it!
on 3 July 2014
No fillers- a retro delight!
on 4 January 2015
Just like I remember
on 26 July 2016
Oldy but goldy
on 7 May 2012
i thought that seeing as i had a run dmc t-shirt i really should have at least one album and this is very good.
on 13 June 2015
100%
on 5 February 2014
I DON'T REALY LIKE THIS TYPE OF MUSIC. I ONLY BOUGHT IT BECAUSE OF ONE TRACK WHICH I REMEMBERED FROM MY SCHOOL DAYS AND IT BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES.