Customer reviews

Pintoy Doll's Rocking Cradle

on 29 August 2017
This product looks simple and comfortable, the color is my favorite, I ordered two attached gave my friend, do not miss it.
Very well made. Simple product but very effective. Does exactly what it says for a great value Love them so far It actually works...was so impressed by it
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 July 2009
I bought this for my first granddaughter. Another two granddaughters later it is still going strong and still looks as good as new. It gets played with constantly and its not just dolls that go into it. My youngest granddaughter sits in it. It is well made and very durable. I would have no hesitation in recommending it.
on 2 November 2014
This is gorgeous I have bought two of them for my little granddaughters who love to put dolls to bed and rock them. Very sturdy and good value.
on 16 July 2009
My grandaughter (5yrs) was delighted with her cradle. Very sturdy product, well made, well finished, a classic wood toy. Assembly easy with screws and allen key. One stubborn screw head was damaged on assembly. After sales a little disappointing. Ordered replacement screw but it took 3 phone calls, the first order was ignored, the second resulted in a wrong set of screws being dispatched. The third call resulted in the correct, (but only one), screw being sent. A little frustrating but the cradle and pleasure it has brought my granddaughter worth it.
on 28 June 2009
I brought this for my daughters first christmas along with the pram made by the same company. Both were easy to put together and are very durable. Although my daughter was a bit young for them at the time, my son who was two at the time played with them and loved putting his teddy in the cradle to rock him to sleep. Even the pet rabbit went for a ride in the pram! My daughter is now one and uses the pram as a walker and has learnt to rock the cradle too. Overall a lovely toy.
on 13 January 2013
The cradle meets all expectations. I was particularly pleased with the finish of the wood, easy to put together and loved by our 3 year old granddaughter.
on 13 February 2016
Bought this for my 4 year old granddaughter, it was easy to assemble and well made and looks great, she loves it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 April 2010
I bought this for my 2 year 4 mths old daughter for Easter and she absolutely loves it!. She enjoys pretend play with her dolls so it is perfect for her to play with. It is the right size and well made, with pretty bedding too. She gets in it herself sometimes as well!. Really pleased and would recommend it especially if your child enjoys playing dolls!
on 11 January 2013
I highly recommend this this toy to anyone thinking of buying a dolls cradle. We bought this toy (along with the matching highchair) as a Christmas present for a 2 and 4 year to share and both girls absolutely love it! On separate occassions the girls have gotten into it and laid down. This item is very sturdy and held their weight with no problems. According to my partner this toy was very easy to put together and he did it in minutes (each item). Pintoy products are very well made and are made to last. Endless hours of fun! :-)
on 26 October 2011
We bought this for our 2 year old daughter's birthday and we are very happy with it. She plays with the same cot at our local Mother and Toddler group, so I knew that it was well built as it is capable of withstanding a lot of toddlers playing with it there. It also looks very pretty and is large enough to fit her Baby Annabel doll. Well worth the money, as I'm sure it will last until my daughter feels she's too old for her dolls.