on 31 October 2010
took this to Jamaica in an area infested with mosquitos. It worked well, we didnt find any mozzies got in.
Its big enough to cover a double bed, long enough to tuck under the matress and the hoop design works okay; it spreads the net out a bit so it doesnt touch you whilst you sleep.
Only minor negative comment is the screw that comes with is a bit small. I was lucky and struck wood behind the plasterboard. Its worth bringing a bigger screw and raw plug.
on 11 May 2014
Compact packaging, large enough to tuck under the mattress of a single, double or king size bed. Stops the bugs (including mosquitoes. What more do want.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 November 2012
I am one of those unfortunate people which mosquitoes find irresistible. I live near water, so we tend to get lots of them in the summer and they would get me while I was asleep leaving me with horrid angry red itchy bites in the morning. One year it was particularly bad so we ordered one of these nets and it is fantastic.

Just screw the eyelet provided into your plasterboard ceiling (no need for a drill or anything) then attach the net. It is worth taking the net and holding it up above your bed before you screw into the ceiling to ensure the hoop is in the best place for you. You can adjust the length if the string to raise or lower the hoop. The hoop helps to keep the net from touching you, it works pretty well as long as you don't tend to sleep right near the edge of the bed. It covers our continental king size bed but still folds away into a surprisingly small pouch. When it looks grubby or dusty I give it the occasional wash in the washing machine, and when mosquito season is over, I pack it away in the pouch for next year. Ok when you finish with the net you are left with a small hole in the ceiling where the eyelet was, but in my opinion that is a small price to pay for a mosquito free night!
on 22 March 2013
This mosquito net is a great buy, this is the second one I have bought. The design is perfect for a double bed. It is so user friendly.
on 19 September 2013
So ideal and compact for travel. Think about how you might suspend it in various environments. It's not a simple as you may anticipate. I took a load of thin chord and an assortment of screw hooks. You need to unpack it very slowly, because it's quite tricky to get the hand of folding it up and repacking it - or maybe that's just me? I left mine in a house within a mangrove swamp in Costa Rica, so I'll have to go back and retrieve it!!
on 3 September 2015
More than large enough for our king-sized bed. Excellent portable design, which makes it perfect for travelers without compromising the effectiveness of the net, so it's great even for those looking for an effective permanent bed net. Couldn't ask for more.
on 26 July 2016
Brilliant! Hung this from an adhesive hook stuck to the ceiling while we were on holiday. No mosquito bites on us!!
Lightweight, easy to pack... but BIG when opened. Loads of room in it. Best thing I've bought for a while.
on 17 November 2015
I bought a lot of these products when i moved to Africa, only to find out that I could buy perfectly fine nets at a fraction of the price in local markets . This is very expensive!!!
on 9 April 2013
The only problem was getting it back in the bag. I managed it eventually but a few simple instructions would have been helpful.
on 4 August 2013
We have a king size bed and this seemed to suggest it would fit however when I tried it, it was too small, it couldn't fit over all the bed and the length of the netting is too short so you have to hang it really low to reach the ground.

I liked it because it was treated and it would work well if we were camping or on a very low bed but this is not suitable if you want a permanent mosquito net system up all year long. Also because it has no openings it is more tricky to get in and out of bed at night.

Unfortunately for me right now I have a 9 month old and so that is more important. Disappointed as was really hopping to have a mosquito free night sleep and this clearly won't work.